Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suggestions? Here.

Go down 
+3
NatSirT - TheTrueGod
Connor
Seto0
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Seto0

Seto0

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:16 am

1. Make stuff stack-able to 9999 times. Suns, moons, spros, xpros, everything! That way you don't have to waste space for stuff.

2. Another channel. S1 is too laggy to upgrade and level. S2 (PK) is a bit laggy, too. And when I try to upgrade at Coral Island, I get killed sometimes. Or when I try to level, I get PK'd... :l So get another server and the whole cluster would look like this:

Server 1-1 (Normal)
Server 1-2 (Normal)
Server 1-3 (PK)

Going to post other ones when I think about them.
Back to top Go down
Connor

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:48 am

1. Agreed.

2. This costs money. With little options to donate for, and not many people who donate, this will kill the server as quick as it can.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 12:07 pm

Another thing... How do Scroll of Forgive/Scroll of Smelting/Blood shout work? When I press the scroll of forgive nothing happens. I can't add the smelting on my upgrading window and it just gets on the top screen. Blood shout is the same as forgive? I know this ain't the right topic, but... ;~;
Back to top Go down
NatSirT - TheTrueGod

NatSirT - TheTrueGod

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:10 pm

Seto0 wrote:
Another thing... How do Scroll of Forgive/Scroll of Smelting/Blood shout work? When I press the scroll of forgive nothing happens. I can't add the smelting on my upgrading window and it just gets on the top screen. Blood shout is the same as forgive? I know this ain't the right topic, but... ;~;

Scroll of Forgive Doesn't work, sorry.

Scroll of Smelting works the same as a Spro, Gpro, Xpro, etc. Just click it. Bart only put in the 100% success rate instead of the 10% increase. But it only works till +7 so yeah.

What's blood shout?

P.S. The Smelting won't work on Access & Ulti's.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:16 pm

NatSirT - TheTrueGod wrote:
Seto0 wrote:

Scroll of Forgive Doesn't work, sorry.

Scroll of Smelting works the same as a Spro, Gpro, Xpro, etc. Just click it. Bart only put in the 100% success rate instead of the 10% increase. But it only works till +7 so yeah.

What's blood shout?

P.S. The Smelting won't work on Access & Ulti's.

When I click on it it doesn't get added to the window or something.. And about the blood thingie, it says that you're supposed to recover HP 1.5x faster.. So yeah.
Any other way to remove disposition points/pk points? ;-;
Back to top Go down
NatSirT - TheTrueGod

NatSirT - TheTrueGod

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 5:53 pm

The Scroll of Smelting doesn't work in Safe Upgrading, you have to use it outside that, dunno why, kinda strange.

Oh that, its actually 2x I think, idk if those work.

Yeah, die, and hope people don't pick up your stuff. -Points at city guards.-
Back to top Go down
Connor

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Its quicker to just upgrade to +7 with BoBo then to manually do it. Ive tested before...
you can get to +7 armor in 2 rounds...
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:51 am

Seto0 wrote:
1. Make stuff stack-able to 9999 times. Suns, moons, spros, xpros, everything! That way you don't have to waste space for stuff.

2. Another channel. S1 is too laggy to upgrade and level. S2 (PK) is a bit laggy, too. And when I try to upgrade at Coral Island, I get killed sometimes. Or when I try to level, I get PK'd... :l So get another server and the whole cluster would look like this:

Server 1-1 (Normal)
Server 1-2 (Normal)
Server 1-3 (PK)

Going to post other ones when I think about them.

1. Agree
2. Agree
Back to top Go down
Connor

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 10:24 am

2. Ferocious you know better then that can't happen naaaao. costs bartz too much Mad
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 4:06 pm

3. Remove the Patience and Protect buffs from the buff pang.

4. Add upgrading NPCs at Darkon or Shaduwar. <-- Optional.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:24 am

connor wrote:
2. Ferocious you know better then that can't happen naaaao. costs bartz too much Mad

I say, make the PK cluster a normal cluster since everyone's in the arena most of the time.

Seto0 wrote:
3. Remove the Patience and Protect buffs from the buff pang.

4. Add upgrading NPCs at Darkon or Shaduwar. <-- Optional.

3. It doesn't have to be removed, Bart can just switch the buff's places so we can use our self-buffs to knock it out of place.
4. Don't know if it's going to happen but it'll be good since people won't have to crowd up in SM and CI.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 5:18 am

Bump.

5.Pet tamer at Coral Island. x.x
Back to top Go down
Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 6:29 am

Pet tamer at coral island ?? XDD

Can i suggest too ? ^^

6.Remove Wind D, C, B and A card from npc. So we can't use, remove then =\
7.Remove D, C, B, A, 2%, 3%, 4%, 7% cards from drops and greens (or use 1x rate drop >.<) I think it can help a little. Lot of drops in the floor makes lag too ^^

Edit:
8.Akatsuki Set in NPC ^^
Back to top Go down
http://es.youtube.com/Kayrashy
Ferocious

Ferocious

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:36 am

Mishimune Bug Master wrote:

Can i suggest too ? ^^

7.Remove D, C, B, A, 2%, 3%, 4%, 7% cards from drops and greens (or use 1x rate drop >.<) I think it can help a little. Lot of drops in the floor makes lag too ^^

Edit:
8.Akatsuki Set in NPC ^^
6. Agree
7. Agree
8. Not possible; there are no such things as Akatsuki sets, only edit Yukatas lol. Just find the .dds file for it, replace it with Yukata's original edit.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 12:44 pm

Mishimune Bug Master wrote:

Can i suggest too ? ^^

Edit:
8.Akatsuki Set in NPC ^^

Why not a pet tamer at Coral island? It is already quite laggy at SM to stay there.

This is my topic?
6. Gtfo?
7. Gtfo?
8. F*ck that Naruto sh*t. Gtfo?
Back to top Go down
Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:40 am

Well Seto0, it's ur topic but the title is "Suggestions? Here" well, i suggest here xDDD

Thanks Ferocious ^^ i'll find this =3
Back to top Go down
http://es.youtube.com/Kayrashy
Seto0

Seto0

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 4:23 pm

Bump.

Change the Jester's dryad bonuses.

Current ones:
Additional Damage with critical Hit +20%, Accuracy +20%, Evasion +20%, Critical Hit +20%

My idea:
Additional Damage with critical Hit +20%, HP+15 or 20%, Evasion +20%, Critical Hit +20%
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:14 pm

Seto0 wrote:
Bump.

Current ones:
Additional Damage with critical Hit +20%, Accuracy +20%, Evasion +20%, Critical Hit +20%

My idea:
Additional Damage with critical Hit +20%, HP+15 or 20%, Evasion +20%, Critical Hit +20%

^ Sure why not.

Suggestion - Add all of Seto0 suggestion to the first post.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:39 pm

Mookie wrote:

Suggestion - Add all of Seto0 suggestion to the first post.

Why would I? I know people are too lazy here to click the first post, so I'd rather make new posts with the suggestions. ;D
Back to top Go down
bitbucket

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 2:38 pm

Seto0 wrote:
Bump.

Current ones:

My idea:

I'd also like to see the Jester 125 set have +40% ADOCH too so it's actually worth using over the level 90 set for PVE, but that's just my opinion. >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions? Here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions? Here.   Suggestions? Here. Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions? Here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Suggestions/Ideas-
Jump to: