Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it

Go down 
+4
hotpandesal
patrick666
Sven
Connor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Connor

Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it Empty
PostSubject: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! Very Happy [ there unavailable ingame]
Ha. i bought 99 soo i can abuse my priviliges!
ill trade like 90 of them for a perfect fox! leave post ifffff interesteeeeed Very Happy

or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 am

haha lol i am just giving Scroll of Change element i have 10 sets haha

if some1 needs just pm me in game llBlackHolell
Back to top Go down
patrick666

patrick666

PostSubject: Re: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:35 am

llBlackHolell wrote:
haha lol i am just giving Scroll of Change element i have 10 sets haha

if some1 needs just pm me in game llBlackHolell

haha!! give me some!!! i need 1 set!! Razz
Back to top Go down
hotpandesal

hotpandesal

PostSubject: Re: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:37 am

hahaha....they removed it cauz it is the cause of the server crashes in this server
Back to top Go down
Nowarez

Nowarez

PostSubject: Re: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:42 am

I had 1 stack, but they disappeared? :S
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

PostSubject: Re: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 am

Blackhole save 1stack or more for me ! im Swifty and Crestfallen ! rly needs
Back to top Go down
Swifty

Swifty

PostSubject: Re: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:46 am

if u got any left
Back to top Go down
patrick666

patrick666

PostSubject: Re: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 9:48 am

Blackhole i need 1 stack... reserve for me huh? jeje... Razz
Back to top Go down
LOLcat

LOLcat

PostSubject: Re: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 am

i think i have 1 set per char xD
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:27 am

The scrolls are useless now, Tom's Anti-Hack won't let you use it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nowarez

Nowarez

PostSubject: Re: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:40 am

Ferocious wrote:

I think it actually removed it, I had 1 stack but it got removed from inventory, wtfux?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:59 am

Nowarez wrote:
Ferocious wrote:

I think it actually removed it, I had 1 stack but it got removed from inventory, wtfux?! Very Happy

o.o Mine didn't get removed, I just threw it in my backpack since it's useless now lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it   Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it Empty

Back to top Go down

Trading Scroll of element changes to your perfect fox! :D [ there unavailable ingame] or trading my 1/3/5/7/8 Tiger for it
Page 1 of 1