Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM all of my guild has been banned

Go down 
+2
Cremosa
ayrton21
6 posters
AuthorMessage
ayrton21

GM all of my guild has been banned Empty
PostSubject: GM all of my guild has been banned   GM all of my guild has been banned EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:02 pm

All my friends were banned during the siegue, we won the guild siegue, we dont know that reason they were banned, we believe it was because we won.

Our guild is: NewMoon
Our parner banned:
Punty
Cremosa
Soncire
Jokaguito
Oterxt
NiceBoy
Back to top Go down
Cremosa

Cremosa

PostSubject: Re: GM all of my guild has been banned   GM all of my guild has been banned EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 11:26 pm

I'm the leader of the Guild NewMoon and need to know the Reason why I and some of my members were banned......
we just were participating in the Guild Siege and right in the siege were banned for no reason...
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: GM all of my guild has been banned   GM all of my guild has been banned EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:21 am

Guild Siege is bugged but who would've thought you would get ban just like that. :O
Back to top Go down
chuable

PostSubject: Re: GM all of my guild has been banned   GM all of my guild has been banned EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:45 am

During the siege a few of our players started d/cing and it was because of banning we did nothing but play
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: GM all of my guild has been banned   GM all of my guild has been banned EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:58 am

2bartz wrote:
banning system just dont ban randomly without any reason.. closed

There's your answer.
Back to top Go down
Punty

PostSubject: hey   GM all of my guild has been banned EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 pm

how can be possible that all of us got banned for no reason we were just siegign thats all t must be an error since the siege is glitched plz check for us that
Back to top Go down
ayrton21

PostSubject: Re: GM all of my guild has been banned   GM all of my guild has been banned EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:18 pm

pls GM we need than u fix the problem about banned wiht out reason
Back to top Go down
ronnysnake

PostSubject: Re: GM all of my guild has been banned   GM all of my guild has been banned EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:19 pm

Hello,

I am a a Member of NewMon guild, We had a problem the last Siege time and almost all of my team had been banned. in an Inexplicable way they had been banned and we want an answer of that.
Back to top Go down
chuable

PostSubject: Re: GM all of my guild has been banned   GM all of my guild has been banned EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 12:25 pm

We Wanna know they reason of banning Ferocious
2barts said that but he didnt actually answered the question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM all of my guild has been banned   GM all of my guild has been banned Empty

Back to top Go down

GM all of my guild has been banned
Page 1 of 1