Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Remove Scroll Of Holy's

Go down 
+4
Chippie
Ferocious
Mishimune [DarkWarrior]
Connor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Connor

Remove Scroll Of Holy's Empty
PostSubject: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:52 pm

I don't think it is fair for these to exist. It ruins the skills of the underpowered classes who have skills that allow them to compete with a hit and run dmmt asal bp....

Like psykeepers skill Satanology is pointless if someone can just escape from our satanology
and elementors skill windfield is pointless if they cant slow someone down quick enough so they can get the kill...

So bartz please consider the removal of the scroll oh holy.... it would make pvp a lot more fair then it is. All it is is a jester in dark illusion doing a hit and run hit of penya, or an asal bp jumping in and using 200% dmmt to basically do asal super speedy.
Back to top Go down
Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:54 pm

yea true =\ same for scroll of forgive, so in real flyff it was deleted =\ here doesn't work, why u dont delete this plz ? ^^ thanks
Back to top Go down
http://es.youtube.com/Kayrashy
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 1:59 pm

Hop is tankable, asal isn't, I wouldn't mind a asal nerf.
But, this topic was already made sometime ago by another person. My guess is, the answer is no. lol
Back to top Go down
Chippie

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 3:51 pm

Yeah, this would really balance everything out in general.
Back to top Go down
NatSirT - TheTrueGod

NatSirT - TheTrueGod

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:15 pm

-Points at the VoR Root skills.- Nough' said.
Back to top Go down
suikodenzo

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 6:44 pm

i already made this topic. since many are too noob and too selfish coz they cant live w/o soh i got tired of suggesting it.
Back to top Go down
paulvdhaar10

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:46 pm

Dont removee noob blades will spam sneaker on me again -.-
Back to top Go down
Connor

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:02 pm

blades are easilly killable by any class lol
Back to top Go down
Connor

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:03 pm

nat whats VoR??

If i gotta rely on rooting, make the time longer on the buff...
Back to top Go down
NatSirT - TheTrueGod

NatSirT - TheTrueGod

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Valley of Risen, almost all mobs there use Rooting.
Back to top Go down
Connor

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 8:56 pm

^ sooo ur saying scroll of holy doesnt get rid of rooting?
Back to top Go down
NatSirT - TheTrueGod

NatSirT - TheTrueGod

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 9:07 pm

No I'm saying it does. And it would be a pain for AoE'ers there.
Back to top Go down
Connor

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:11 pm

So? deal w/ it...

with a lv 10+ party an amp scroll and a partner i was getting 3% a kill @ lv 126 monsters in VoR .... u dont need to aoe...
Back to top Go down
NatSirT - TheTrueGod

NatSirT - TheTrueGod

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:28 pm

Epic exp ftw? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
suikodenzo

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:13 pm

look how selfish they're comments are. they just mind they're self but they dont mind how to balance the server.
Back to top Go down
Connor

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 11:18 pm

suikodenzo wrote:
look how selfish they're comments are. they just mind they're self but they dont mind how to balance the server.

Your comment certainly doesn't help. The scroll of holy creates imbalance in pvp dumb ass.
I'm not minding myself, i'm minding all classes that have skills / skill effects that are cancelled out by this stupid scroll.

Next time before commenting, wait until the judgement part of your brain works. Maybe it will tell you your post is shit, and doesn't benefit anyone...
Back to top Go down
suikodenzo

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:11 am

dumbass am i pointing to you!? didnt u see i already made this suggestion ur such a noob
Back to top Go down
Connor

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 12:58 am

suikodenzo wrote:
dumbass am i pointing to you!? didnt u see i already made this suggestion ur such a noob

Yes your pointing to me. And now your flaming this thread. Is it possible your post may be on the second or third page?
I never saw it. And yes I am proud to be a noob, I thank you.
Back to top Go down
Merkaba

Merkaba

Location : when the sky opens and the gate of heaven appears..

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 3:44 am

omg another thread about this freakin' SOH.
Back to top Go down
suikodenzo

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:22 am

yea we know. bart should take time to think about this. coz of so many ppl wanting a balance pvp skills +)
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's EmptySun Jun 20, 2010 7:26 am

The only thing Bart mentioned was, adding a cool down to it. I can't quote what he said exactly, but just look through the other thread suikodenzo made.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Remove Scroll Of Holy's   Remove Scroll Of Holy's Empty

Back to top Go down

Remove Scroll Of Holy's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Spam/Random-
Jump to: