Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snuggly

System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what? Empty
PostSubject: System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what?   System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what? EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:56 pm

EDIT: I followed the AVG guide and made an exception for the path for my flyff directory. And now I'm getting this error when I patch instead. So yeah.
System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what? Newerror

Last edited by Snuggly on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what?   System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 3:46 am

I looked that error up on Google, apparently it's a Anti-Virus problem. What anti-virus are you currently using?
If you're using AVG, just look for my AVG Anti-Virus guide on the Guide Index.
Back to top Go down
leskzinho

PostSubject: Re: System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what?   System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:26 pm

I use Norton and Avast so please help me I'm also eat this error
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what?   System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:28 pm

leskzinho wrote:
I use Norton and Avast so please help me I'm also eat this error
2 Anti-Virus o_o.
For the Avast Anti-Virus, click on the link that says "Miki's Guide Index" and look for the Avast guide.
I suggest googling up the Norton one though, but I think Norton anti-virus doesn't see it as a threat.
Back to top Go down
Snuggly

PostSubject: Re: System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what?   System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 am

Ferocious wrote:
I looked that error up on Google, apparently it's a Anti-Virus problem. What anti-virus are you currently using?
If you're using AVG, just look for my AVG Anti-Virus guide on the Guide Index.

Followed your guide which fixed the first error but left me with a brand new one. Check the first post.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what?   System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what? EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:52 am

That error, you can try following Connor's guide, you're missing that DSetup.dll file, but you should be able to find his guide in the guide index.
Back to top Go down
Snuggly

PostSubject: Re: System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what?   System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:28 pm

Ferocious wrote:
That error, you can try following Connor's guide, you're missing that DSetup.dll file, but you should be able to find his guide in the guide index.

No actually I have that file. System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what? DSETUP
But I'll look into the guide anyways. I can't download the game again for a week or so since I'm on RV parks internet and it's way too slow to download.
Back to top Go down
so09

PostSubject: Re: System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what?   System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 4:09 am

Hello.My Kasperky antivirus gave me such false errors until i found some reviews of it at top ten best antiviruses http://www.best-antivirus.co/ and i got ride of the problem
hope it will help you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what?   System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what? Empty

Back to top Go down

System Cannot Find the path specified. Code: 3 Result: 6 Now what?
Page 1 of 1