Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FULL client download.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gummibear

Gummibear

FULL client download.  Empty
PostSubject: FULL client download.    FULL client download.  EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm suggesting like I said in my other topic about making downloads that actually work (if you look there) that there should be a full client download made so people don't have to download like the 3-5 things that you have to do certain things to them in a certain order that just makes it confusing for some even though it clearly says what to do...

So a full client download would and should make everything a lot simpler. I also not as strongly suggest the not making of so many new patchers. Just update the old one.

~Blah
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: FULL client download.    FULL client download.  EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 3:43 am

I'm uploading my client at the moment, I'll inform you whenever its done.

Edit: https://giologs.forumotion.com/downloads-f9/download-full-client-patch-6-23-2010-t1337.htm#12411
Back to top Go down
ranchi

ranchi

PostSubject: Re: FULL client download.    FULL client download.  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:31 am

I cant play giologs flyff now it says that my client is an old version and it takes too long to download the new full client patcher Very Happy T.T i want to download a patcher one by one so that it wont take too long even if its confusing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: FULL client download.    FULL client download.  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:35 am

ranchi wrote:
I cant play giologs flyff now it says that my client is an old version and it takes too long to download the new full client patcher Very Happy T.T i want to download a patcher one by one so that it wont take too long even if its confusing Very Happy
You have to get the updated client, even if you get a new patcher, it won't make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Gummibear

Gummibear

PostSubject: Re: FULL client download.    FULL client download.  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Ferocious wrote:

Edit: https://giologs.forumotion.com/downloads-f9/download-full-client-patch-6-23-2010-t1337.htm#12411

Is that link the full client? If it is I can test it out today when I go to my dad's =P
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: FULL client download.    FULL client download.  EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 5:59 am

Gummibear wrote:
Ferocious wrote:

Is that link the full client? If it is I can test it out today when I go to my dad's =P

It was patched to 6/23/2010, but you're gonna have to update it again since new stuff were added.
Back to top Go down

FULL client download.
Page 1 of 1