Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darkspetnaz

WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT.. Empty
PostSubject: WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT..   WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:22 am

Sir 2bartz when i checked my Blade after it rolled back all my weapon set and costumes where whipped out from my extra inventory in backpack and the only items left is the lvl 75 set and two guardian weapon my 2 ancient where gone my nox set was gone my costume was gone my cloak was gone uhhmmm.. what happend??
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT..   WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:27 am

You were probably rollback to the point where you haven't made those upgrades yet.
Back to top Go down
darkspetnaz

PostSubject: Re: WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT..   WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:32 am

actually im using my set for 5 weeks? and i decided to have fun then i place my weapon costume and cloak to my backpack then it lagged i exited my flyff and wait for 1 hr. i relog im wearing my 75 set w/ no weapons and my set and weapon costume and cloak warent found in my backpack anymore...
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT..   WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 10:40 am

darkspetnaz wrote:
actually im using my set for 5 weeks? and i decided to have fun then i place my weapon costume and cloak to my backpack then it lagged i exited my flyff and wait for 1 hr. i relog im wearing my 75 set w/ no weapons and my set and weapon costume and cloak warent found in my backpack anymore...
Then nothing can be done, you lost your equips when you got DC'd. You'll just have to do everything all over again, like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

Mishimune [DarkWarrior]

PostSubject: Re: WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT..   WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT.. EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:23 pm

suck rollbacks ^^ right? xD
Back to top Go down
http://es.youtube.com/Kayrashy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT..   WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT.. Empty

Back to top Go down

WEAPON SET COSTUME CLOAK WHIPE OUT..
Page 1 of 1