Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

help cant log in old version :>

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ranchi

ranchi

help cant log in old version :>  Empty
PostSubject: help cant log in old version :>    help cant log in old version :>  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:17 am

I cant log in it say's that ..Old version and it takes too long to download the full client patcher do u have a smaller one ... or other solutions?
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: help cant log in old version :>    help cant log in old version :>  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:29 am

Re-do everything all over again lol, I suggest you get my client though. It's easier if you hate installing eflyff's client then patcher, etc.
Back to top Go down
ranchi

ranchi

PostSubject: Re: help cant log in old version :>    help cant log in old version :>  EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:52 am

i already have the eflyff i just need new patcher xD my eflyff is already v15. Yesterday, i was able to log in but when i tried to log in this morning,i patched my eflyff and tried to launch the giologs flyff patcher and it says " old version client.....do u have a new patcher just patcher no need for the full client and btw its not my first time to use giologs flyff i played like a months ago xD and the server is the best :> but cant log in now T.T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: help cant log in old version :>    help cant log in old version :>  Empty

Back to top Go down

help cant log in old version :>
Page 1 of 1