Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST]

Go down 
+2
LOLcat
Reneil1206
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST] Empty
PostSubject: Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST]   Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 3:14 am

Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST]

Last edited by TheLastSong on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LOLcat

LOLcat

Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST]   Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:31 am

for me, no
Back to top Go down
GirlOfWar

PostSubject: Re: Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST]   Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:49 am

Lol every body wil be OVERpowerd PVP wil be boring and the game will fail.
not a good idea...

IGN:GirlOfWar
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST]   Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST] EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:52 am

No, you probably got that idea from Xtacy.
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST]   Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:29 am

how about possible bu t very very very very very hard to get
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST]   Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 5:59 am

Reminds me of when I got an awake of MP+180 on a lv15 knuckle. lol
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST]   Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST] EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:51 am

a BIG No thats like other P server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST]   Well AnyBody Know That This is A BAD IDEA SO Pls Go to Other Posts And Never come back at my posts [CLOSED][CURSED POST] Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1