Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p

Go down 
+4
Lexi
JavanP
blackbuds
Connor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Connor

Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p Empty
PostSubject: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:14 pm

Well after watching this video, they looked like they had some cool edits

Back to top Go down
blackbuds

blackbuds

PostSubject: Re: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:04 pm

It Would Be So Cool If They Could.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/synsofthefather
Connor

PostSubject: Re: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:27 pm

blackbuds wrote:
It Would Be So Cool If They Could.

I bet if someone [probably gonna have 2 be me] downloaded it, i could take the files and upload them, and bartz could put them in game.
Back to top Go down
JavanP

JavanP

PostSubject: Re: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:44 pm

Or just hire someone that knows how to create own content so Giolog flyff isn't just stealing ideas from other people.
Back to top Go down
Lexi

Lexi

PostSubject: Re: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:55 pm

JavanP wrote:
Or just hire someone that knows how to create own content so Giolog flyff isn't just stealing ideas from other people.

Agreed, we don't need some people running around accusing us of "flyff-theft". Of course, how many people actually know how to create and edit 3D models anymore? :[
Back to top Go down
JavanP

JavanP

PostSubject: Re: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 4:57 pm

There's a few floating about but a lot of the other "bigger" (not always better) p-servers have taken them already.
Back to top Go down
Connor

PostSubject: Re: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 5:11 pm

So what, chinese flyff edits kick ass! XD you think we haven't taken some stuff from other p-servers all ready?
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:33 am

如果它好我也同意,但如果其跛腳和增加了更多的崩潰和錯誤我去殺死你
in english:
well if its good i agree but if its lame and adds more crashes and bugs im going to kill you
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:44 am

that is the world i want to put on but. we need Chinese FlyFF client ._. which is hard to under stand
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 3:20 am

I don't think it's possible, the files are encrypted in Mandarin. I mean you can probably take the textures but you can't get the maps....not sure. lol
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:53 am

i loved to but its imposible
Back to top Go down
Merkaba

Merkaba

Location : when the sky opens and the gate of heaven appears..

PostSubject: Re: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 10:11 am

correct me if im wrong. there was a topic same as this in flyff-ph forums and the TS there also suggest that he wishes that PH flyff will be same as china flyff. and someone said there that its impossible coz china flyff "bought" the flyff from gpotato thats why they can do the editing they want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p   Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p Empty

Back to top Go down

Could we take some of chinese flyff's maps and custom stuff? ;p
Page 1 of 1