Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Game now crashes constantly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
poptarts

poptarts

Game now crashes constantly Empty
PostSubject: Game now crashes constantly   Game now crashes constantly EmptyMon May 10, 2010 10:18 am

For the first few days I've been playing this, there have been very few crashes. Though the constant dcing and rollbacks are annoying, this one tops all of that.

I can't do hardly anything now. I load my game, get in for a little while. I level up, and..... the game crashes now. I go into a dungeon, it crashes. I try to log in ten times after, each time it crashes. Finally get in, leave the dungeon and think it's going to hold. I'm off to my job change, and it crashes when I start flying. Like I said, it wasn't doing this before. Any way to fix this? I've tried running as admin, not running as admin, running in compatibility mode for xp service pack 3, then 2, nothing is working. I have windows 7 64-bit is that helps.

EDIT: It's one character that does this, my BP. I logged onto my knight and she's just fine. Not a single problem. I'm not sure if my account/character is bugged or not.
Back to top Go down
naomi_013

naomi_013

PostSubject: Re: Game now crashes constantly   Game now crashes constantly EmptyMon May 10, 2010 5:11 pm

try to create new character and tell me if u go DC....

or fully patch ur v15 client..
Back to top Go down
http://giolog.ath.cx
poptarts

poptarts

PostSubject: Re: Game now crashes constantly   Game now crashes constantly EmptyTue May 11, 2010 2:51 am

I've already patched. I was playing three characters before, then made a fourth. The fourth wouldn't stop crashing my game. It seems semi-stable now. But it often crashes when ever I move maps(blink).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game now crashes constantly   Game now crashes constantly Empty

Back to top Go down

Game now crashes constantly
Page 1 of 1