Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!

Go down 
+3
Ferocious
itzmevu
kidron123
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kidron123

kidron123

ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!! Empty
PostSubject: ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!   ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:26 am

guyz...is there any hint how to get easier 1/3/5/7/9 pets? im stuck at 1/3/5/_/_ ....... pls... i need some hint..
Back to top Go down
itzmevu

itzmevu

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!   ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:29 am

no there's no hint to it. it takes patience that's all
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!   ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:47 am

I thought I already answered this. Don't tell me my post was deleted, lol. Oh well, it just takes luck, if not, then patience.
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!   ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:07 am

I seem to be lucky with my tiger.... Because i got (1/3//5/7/_) First go round and havent used a single pet tamer thing.... I have a feeling it will happen with 9 that i will use aton ofpet blessing... My tiger has a 350 mP awaken first try . And my Rabbit was mean to me! I got 1/3/5 and then the pet tmaer blessing glitched and sent me to D level AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
ryan2344

ryan2344

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!   ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:49 am

ohhh boy!!! always asking those things!!! it will just take 200 times!! its up to u f u have patience!! pls stop postingg this kind of thread!!!

Back to top Go down
kidron123

kidron123

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!   ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:28 am

well...ryan...i was just asking...if you dont like the thread then dont reply!!
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!   ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!! EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:18 am

kidron123 wrote:
guyz...is there any hint how to get easier 1/3/5/7/9 pets? im stuck at 1/3/5/_/_ ....... pls... i need some hint..

No there isn't a easier way, but there is however a faster way. If you have a 1/3/5 pet, get your pet to S level and use Chance of Pet Tamer. Just hit Esc when the chance tamer box shows up and keep doing it till you get 7 on A level, then use blessing for 9, or if you're lucky enough they could both be 7 and 9.
Back to top Go down
kidron123

kidron123

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!   ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:38 am

that could help... thnx alot Mookie Razz
Back to top Go down
Merkaba

Merkaba

Location : when the sky opens and the gate of heaven appears..

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!   ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:13 am

Mookie wrote:
kidron123 wrote:

No there isn't a easier way, but there is however a faster way. If you have a 1/3/5 pet, get your pet to S level and use Chance of Pet Tamer. Just hit Esc when the chance tamer box shows up and keep doing it till you get 7 on A level, then use blessing for 9, or if you're lucky enough they could both be 7 and 9.

i didn't know that. lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!   ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!! EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 9:43 am

kidron123 wrote:
that could help... thnx alot Mookie Razz

Np <:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!   ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!! Empty

Back to top Go down

ABOUT RAISED PETS....PLS READ!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to: