Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nerfing BP

Go down 
+19
Heatransoul
x3mforgames
Ferocious
Toneh
zedd12
PrinceEddy
jigskie
LoboGris
Larz
rangerclz
Sven
AnniHilatioN
stone3m
Sierra
Merkaba
Mookie
Seto0
Mudcake
Blah No Aim
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blah No Aim

Blah No Aim

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 10:57 pm

Well I was thinking if they want to balance the PVP a lot more than they should nerf BP because they could equip knuckle and shield, got prevention with no cool down, got stonehand, a skill that is able to do 200k+ damage and im not sure about this one but the second highest class to get the most hp per stamina.
Back to top Go down
Mudcake

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Completely agree.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:20 pm

What if you want to 1v1? o_o
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:27 pm

Blah No Aim wrote:
Well I was thinking if they want to balance the PVP a lot more than they should nerf BP because they could equip knuckle and shield, got prevention with no cool down, got stonehand, a skill that is able to do 200k+ damage and im not sure about this one but the second highest class to get the most hp per stamina.

Well, they should at least nerf the prevention back to 3 minutes imo. Makes doing dungeon a bit challenging, and it's just almost impossible for a blade to kill a BP due to block...and then as soon as you're about to kill the BP, he/she uses prevention again. It's like an endless cycle.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Mookie wrote:
Blah No Aim wrote:

Well, they should at least nerf the prevention back to 3 minutes imo. Makes doing dungeon a bit challenging, and it's just almost impossible for a blade to kill a BP due to block...and then as soon as you're about to kill the BP, he/she uses prevention again. It's like an endless cycle.

The blade thingie only happens to blades who can't play their class and probably hit no more than 15k PvP. <_<
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:32 pm

Seto0 wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Blah No Aim wrote:

The blade thingie only happens to blades who can't play their class and probably hit no more than 15k PvP. <_<

Have you ever try to PvP against a BP with a blade and that BP has shit load of blocks and have 100k+ HP and prevention over, and over again? It's like almost impossible.
Back to top Go down
Merkaba

Merkaba

Location : when the sky opens and the gate of heaven appears..

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:20 pm

Mookie wrote:
Blah No Aim wrote:

i can still see some blades doing 40k+ crit on BP's and their prevention dosent trigger. Owned. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:28 pm

Merkaba wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Blah No Aim wrote:

i can still see some blades doing 40k+ crit on BP's and their prevention dosent trigger. Owned. Very Happy

Yeah assuming if you don't get close to their prevention mark :<
Back to top Go down
Sierra

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:11 am

nerfing BP??? good jesus you should really seek some professional help my dear anyway

1st: GO MAKE BP or OTHER PVP CLASS character! for christ sake giolog offers very high exp rate
2nd: not because you cant pwn somebody means you can nerf them thats too shallow
3rd: i have seen BLADE who do crazy damage like 70k per hit... im just to lazy to pay attention to their names.. you just have to reconfigure youre items if you insist on going pvp with a blade class
4th: we do 60k critical damage on monsters like asura's while imbalance blades do 160k on their godlike crits but you dont see us posting to nerf any blades
5th: arena is not for NOOBS... dont go PVP unless you are 100% ready
6th: you cant PaWN everyone... its either kill or be killed
7th: as arena master Harold said " Only the strongest can survive here!!"

and finally

JUST GO MAKE BP
Back to top Go down
stone3m

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 6:19 am

@ Sierra:

1st: Some people don't like BP at all (me for example, cuz they were ALWAYS overpowered in every server, everyway)
2nd: BP can pwn everything with that stupid asal, which makes no fun for other players in PvP
3nd: that blade had to be a donator...
4th: You got a point that blade are overpowered against monsters, but still that's against monsters, this topic is about nerfing BPs in PvP
5th: Give ''noobs'' a chance too, would u?
6th: This is true, but BP CAN pwn everything with that stupid asal
7th: Which is obviously BP, cuz they have too much power, which aint equal to other characters

and finally

Making a BP urself should not be the answer to pwn a BP, some people want to kill a BP with for example a ranger...

Greetz, AardbeienPlantje/BananenBoom
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:46 am

Merkaba wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Blah No Aim wrote:

You know that prevention is activated when the player's HP reaches 10%, don't you?
Back to top Go down
AnniHilatioN

AnniHilatioN

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:54 am

nonsense..... if the Preve will cool down the bp will be pawned by many...
u see... a Bp char is only a melee...every one knows BP got high damge....

But dude this is a private server..... every one is strong...
So I vote for NO to Cool down preve.....
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 10:29 am

for me even im i BP i want that the ASAL wi be nerf by 20% or 10%
Back to top Go down
Blah No Aim

Blah No Aim

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 11:49 am

Sierra wrote:
nerfing BP??? good jesus you should really seek some professional help my dear anyway

1st: GO MAKE BP or OTHER PVP CLASS character! for christ sake giolog offers very high exp rate
2nd: not because you cant pwn somebody means you can nerf them thats too shallow
3rd: i have seen BLADE who do crazy damage like 70k per hit... im just to lazy to pay attention to their names.. you just have to reconfigure youre items if you insist on going pvp with a blade class
4th: we do 60k critical damage on monsters like asura's while imbalance blades do 160k on their godlike crits but you dont see us posting to nerf any blades

and finally

JUST GO MAKE BP

My Psy does 20k bombs and have 120k hp and thats not ready? but yeah a lot of bp are able to take all my hp down with only little skill

Also this topic is mainly about nerfing asal, should have said that in the starting =/
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

rangerclz

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:12 pm

AnniHilatioN wrote:
nonsense..... if the Preve will cool down the bp will be pawned by many...
u see... a Bp char is only a melee...every one knows BP got high damge....

But dude this is a private server..... every one is strong...
So I vote for NO to Cool down preve.....

Blah No Aim wrote:
Sierra wrote:

and finally

JUST GO MAKE BP

My Psy does 20k bombs and have 120k hp and thats not ready? but yeah a lot of bp are able to take all my hp down with only little skill

Also this topic is mainly about nerfing asal, should have said that in the starting =/

QFT to Anni

EH BP's Asal SHOULDNT be nerfed and SHOULDNT have a prevention CoolDown.

Because they have the WEAKEST 1v1 Damage. and LOWEST HP rate per stam than any other class o-o I went full stam on my blade and got around 40k-45k HP and my BP only got around 30-33k and they had the same EQ.... I Can crit a knight or another Blade even a ranger 50 million times over and kill them.

With my BP i go test 1v1 95% Dex 5% str the pots that add accuracy and str and everything else and everyone BLOCKS the hits with 20 tons of dex under my belt....

So the Billposter has the stronget move because they cant 1v1 to save themselves...

But seriously If you reduced the damage people would just get more MP and Pwn that way... So Either make a cap on the amount of BP IG so they don't flood everything.... And I use my BP as a backup while leveling my ranger... for PvP/ PK so Nerfing asal wount do any good and Prev cool downs destroy the Class... Just like on eFail
Back to top Go down
Blah No Aim

Blah No Aim

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:23 pm

rangerclz wrote:

QFT to Anni

Because they have the WEAKEST 1v1 Damage. and LOWEST HP rate per stam than any other class o-o I went full stam on my blade and got around 40k-45k HP and my BP only got around 30-33k and they had the same EQ.... I Can crit a knight or another Blade even a ranger 50 million times over and kill them.

With my BP i go test 1v1 95% Dex 5% str the pots that add accuracy and str and everything else and everyone BLOCKS the hits with 20 tons of dex under my belt....

So the Billposter has the stronget move because they cant 1v1 to save themselves...

But seriously If you reduced the damage people would just get more MP and Pwn that way... So Either make a cap on the amount of BP IG so they don't flood everything.... And I use my BP as a backup while leveling my ranger... for PvP/ PK so Nerfing asal wount do any good and Prev cool downs destroy the Class... Just like on eFail

Rangers have the lowest 1v1 Damage (not counting the ADDCH) and the mage classes gets the least hp per stamina, mercenary class gets the most, with assist following that.
Idk about the block rates part but they also have the fastest DPS which kind of takes care of the lower damage (not counting ADDCH) The two ways I'm thinking which is possible to nerf BP are either 50% of the asal damage will be less or a longer cool down on asal. Prevention right now is good but a lot of classes could go pass that
Back to top Go down
Larz

Larz

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:47 pm

rangerclz wrote:

QFT to Anni

I agree that prev and asal shouldn't get nerfed, but there are some things I have to correct you on;

BP's does not gain the LOWEST amounts of HP per Stam, they gain the second highest
"There are some classes that gain more points per Stamina point then others. Knights gains an additional 17,97% more HP when others, followed by the Billposter that gaints 9%. Knights will therefore have 117.97% HP , Second would be Billposters with an estimated 109%, and the remaining classes would be 100%" ~ Taken right from a guide on FlyffWorld forum.
Look at Annhilation for example, with an asswhooping 251k(!!) HP ~ https://giologs.forumotion.com/general-talk-f14/official-giolog-flyff-record-book-t1678.htm

Also, BP's can do great amounts of dmg 1vs1, you just need the right gear and build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvZ6aPGu7d0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJGHasbsTg
Back to top Go down
LoboGris

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:03 am

lol one simple thing what about the psy the Crucio Spell don't works in this server if crucio don't works so then reduce the dmg of the asal
Back to top Go down
stone3m

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 3:17 am

@rangerclz

wtf are u talking about... Billposter has one the highest hp rate. BPs can get up to 120k hp with only stam and nothing added on armors and stuff. its big fat bullshit what u are saying. and besides that, you got other skills then asal too o.O look at sonichand. just use it and u got someone else stunned, and with the ref holds and vital x's u can use skills on and on and on. Thenn another thing, some knights (like mine) and ofc jesters, ranger and some blades too have very high block rate. thats just how it is... a knight hasnt got it easier in pvp then a frikkin BP. knights got totally no superduper skill, only keenwheel... wew happy.
Back to top Go down
jigskie

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: BP??????   Nerfing BP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 am

BTW GUYZ BP has alot of advantages. 1st: Stun
2nd: Prevention. 3rd: HP. 4th: ASAL. I think that this game was design not for each individual class to lead but each class need each other [class] to fight. For example: BP and Blades can't survive against Psy with demonicpowers as well as Elem with strong elemental powers. Melee can't survive against BP on 1 on 1 basis. The only thing that bothers me about BPs that their azuras not to mention that this server provies alot of MP upgrades e.g. FITAS, Pots, ect. can really KILL. I mean wtf?
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 9:55 am

rangerclz wrote:
Because they have the WEAKEST 1v1 Damage. and LOWEST HP rate per stam than any other class

Lol @ you

LoboGris wrote:
lol one simple thing what about the psy the Crucio Spell don't works in this server if crucio don't works so then reduce the dmg of the asal

Yes, Crucio does work but only on Melee attacks =/
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 10:11 am

Larz wrote:
Also, BP's can do great amounts of dmg 1vs1, you just need the right gear and build

First of all, great dmg is called PvM. BPs as 1v1 aren't any good at PvP... Every class is a block whore.
Back to top Go down
Blah No Aim

Blah No Aim

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:14 pm

Seto0 wrote:
Larz wrote:

First of all, great dmg is called PvM. BPs as 1v1 aren't any good at PvP... Every class is a block whore.

Yea every class is a block whore so its nothing for a bp to get blocked a lot because like what you said. BP could do more pvp damage then YJ, ranger, and knight in melee and like what i said before they got stun the 2nd class to get most hp and like most of these people in this server only know how to do ASAL.

It's funny that everyone that said no are being basis about it
Back to top Go down
Mudcake

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:45 am

Asal should be nerfed. They have the 200k hp+, the high ass block rate, and a high ass asal damage afterall.
I wouldn't mind if Bart added HP% to that Rody Set + LGG, at least it'll be more interesting than seeing a bunch of asal whores in the arena and in siege. One server nerfed asal to level 5, yet people can still manage to do 150k/150k + on it. And, seeing how you can acquire everything in Giolog so easily, it shouldn't be that hard. So, in consideration, nerf please. :3
Back to top Go down
PrinceEddy

PrinceEddy

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:56 am

just nerf asal dmg 10% or 15% would be fine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nerfing BP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nerfing BP   Nerfing BP Empty

Back to top Go down

Nerfing BP