Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait'

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Uber4rch3r

Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' Empty
PostSubject: Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait'   Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:38 pm

Alright, so all day today I have been trying to play Giolog FlyFF. I can log in, but at the cluster/server selection screen, the message 'Connectinig. Please Wait,' just stays there. Does this mean that the server is down?

I'm pretty sure I installed it correctly - I've done it 3 times. I have Sunbelt VIPRE Anti-Virus with Active Protection off so no worries there.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait'   Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:42 pm

If you get that message, that means it's down. Make sure to check at http://giolog.ath.cx/ before you login.

If there's less than 50 players then it's most likely down.
Back to top Go down
Uber4rch3r

PostSubject: Re: Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait'   Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 3:49 pm

Alright thanks, I didn't know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait'   Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait' Empty

Back to top Go down

Stuck at 'Connecting. Please Wait'
Page 1 of 1