Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blade????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eggrolls4you

Blade???? Empty
PostSubject: Blade????   Blade???? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:14 pm

Anyways i'm planning to make a blade,cause im dam bored of bp all they do is asal Neutral ,k back to question: i was wondering if that chinese dragon cloak thingy help with my atk rate such as getting through other people's block rate? or is it atk added to my stats?
2. is 105 set better for blocking or 125? (evasion/block, same thing for me....)
3. You guys think a blade is good for siege? or will have any chance at all to get MVP Shocked
Back to top Go down
clampzy

Blade???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade????   Blade???? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:19 pm

yes it got chance for siege coz it can kill bp's or any char
Back to top Go down
Blah No Aim

Blah No Aim

Blade???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade????   Blade???? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:28 pm

eggrolls4you wrote:
Anyways i'm planning to make a blade,cause im dam bored of bp all they do is asal Neutral ,k back to question: i was wondering if that chinese dragon cloak thingy help with my atk rate such as getting through other people's block rate? or is it atk added to my stats?
2. is 105 set better for blocking or 125? (evasion/block, same thing for me....)
3. You guys think a blade is good for siege? or will have any chance at all to get MVP Shocked

Blain - Def +15%, Distance Atk Block +15%, Short Atk Block +15%, HP +15%
125 thing- Crit+20%, Hit+20%, Parry+20%

Parry is dodging which means you don't take any damage, and block is when the damage is a lot lower then its suppose to be but you still get hit. So parry over blocks.

For the level 125 set the crit rate is pretty much useless because with all of the pots and buff pets you could get 100% crict rate without even having dex.

The hit +20% is good, and the hp +15% is good too so what ever you want out of that

Blade could be MVP but not in this server
Back to top Go down
coshios

Blade???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade????   Blade???? EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:51 pm

[quote="Blah No Aim"]
eggrolls4you wrote:

For the level 125 set the crit rate is pretty much useless because with all of the pots and buff pets you could get 100% crict rate without even having dex.

sorry im new to the server. im 121H blade holding 2 axes, after i down those pots and buffs, i still couldnt get near to 100%, im around 76%. does the crit rate comes from your awakened armour too?
Back to top Go down
eggrolls4you

Blade???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade????   Blade???? EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 1:00 am

oh, i see what bout the zodiac chinese dragon cloak? does it add my atk rate to have a better chance pass their blockrate? or is it for atk on my stats?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blade???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade????   Blade???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Blade????
Page 1 of 1