Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?

Go down 
+33
Sven
LOLcat
lilbrainz
Chadster
Noob/Limit
viperrj5
rangerclz
Aemi
Seto0
mortveil
Zappy13
JavanP
SexualAnorexia
Chrona
arnootie
facemyass100
kidfresh21
JinePownedNayke
xFlareZ
McGee
thiamaster
xtremestr
Silverwolf114
Bamboozlah
AnniHilatioN
Misaki
Xaviery
Merkaba
Ferocious
Mookie
Rahze
Kathy
Larz
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Larz

Larz

What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  Empty
PostSubject: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 9:56 am

I'm kinda bored, so how about we get some activity on the forums;

What is the first thing you're going to do when the server comes up?
What class are you going to make?
What guild are you going to make/join?
What is your goal (for example first char to 129 or first Red Meteo kill)?

Post everything here guys, and if you got a question that I should add, please feel free to post it! Very Happy

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Kathy

Kathy

What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:01 am

Bp asaler.
LVL LIKE HELL!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Larz

Larz

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:03 am

I guess I have to do one too, since I kinda posted it Razz

The first thing I'm going to do, is to upgrade some smexy ranger gear, so I can level my Rangurrrr!
I'm going to make a ranger ofc Razz (^)
I got no idea of a guild yet, but probably going to make a guild with some friends Smile Smile
I'M GOING TO BE THE FIRST 129 CHAR ON THE SERVER!!11!1!!1! Nah, who am I trying too fool, I'm too lazy lol!
Back to top Go down
Rahze

Rahze

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:11 am

1. Get gear back
2. BP :3 amd maybe a ranger that will be better than urs :3
3. Esoteric ftw ^^
4. MvP and best bp xD
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:18 am

1. 121 HERO first, I'll get HERO when I'm not feeling lazy.
2. -Edited- I've decided to go Ranger.
3. I'm guessing we're gonna make our own guild Larz ./ridicule
4. My goal is to MvP and work on getting better gears.

Last edited by Mookie on Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Larz

Larz

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:19 am

100% English guild, Tony Razz
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:26 am

Get 2b, then do my gear. <:

Blade -> Ranger -> Billposter -> Elementor -> Psykeeper -> Jester -> Ringmaster -> Knight

It depends.

I doubt I'll be the first one to do anything; I rarely wanna stay home now-a-days. lol
Back to top Go down
Merkaba

Merkaba

Location : when the sky opens and the gate of heaven appears..

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:31 am

= if my chars were wiped out, ill remake them.

= all 8 jobs

= i dont know. Very Happy idk if ill return to StrongHold.. Neutral

What is your goal?
= go beyond my limitations. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:33 am

Larz wrote:
99.99% English speaking guild, Tony Razz

^ Fixed What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  Kiss

Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 am

Register an account? Make a character?

Billposter

I still don't know since the last guild I was in disbanded.

Be the first player to achieve 1000+ stat on strength.

Last edited by Xaviery on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misaki

Misaki

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:34 am

remaking my chars obviously =p

Blade, Bp and maybe more later if im bored o:

prolly making a own with some good friends or maybe even joining a guild from a friend ... who knows

being the best Blade (non donater blade) ^-^

Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:38 am

Misaki wrote:

prolly making a own with some good friends or maybe even joining a guild from a friend ... who knows

You should join our guild <:
Back to top Go down
Misaki

Misaki

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:51 am

Mookie wrote:
Misaki wrote:

which one? o:
Back to top Go down
AnniHilatioN

AnniHilatioN

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 pm

ahahah Good bye
Good Awke items
server
players
And Bartz Smile
ill Be back when Giolog Server is up...
Goodluck guyz
Back to top Go down
Bamboozlah

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:12 pm

1. Patch.
2. Get my fluffy bunny back <3.
3. Make my fluffy bunny stronger.
Back to top Go down
Larz

Larz

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:47 pm

Keep it up guys! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Misaki wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Misaki wrote:

which one? o:

The one we're gonna make o;
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Mookie wrote:
Misaki wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Misaki wrote:

which one? o:

I'll join. Smile
Back to top Go down
xtremestr

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:30 pm

Silverwolf114 wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Misaki wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Misaki wrote:

which one? o:

I'll join. Smile

craps,beat me to it

1)re-make bp or yj or both
2)bp or yj or both
3)join this guy's guild with bp or yj or both
4)hold a contest to see who can detect the similarity,the winner will be awarded equips for bp or yj or both

Last edited by xtremestr on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Misaki

Misaki

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Mookie wrote:
Misaki wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Misaki wrote:

which one? o:

depends on the name (:
Back to top Go down
thiamaster

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:49 pm

Login =P
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 2:56 pm

^ Isn't funny.
Back to top Go down
xtremestr

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:06 pm

Silverwolf114 wrote:
^ Isn't funny.

^doesn't understand a good sense of humour

(and no im not saying this because u beat me to it o-o)
Back to top Go down
McGee

McGee

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:16 pm

Yeah So First Ill Make a sexy male char blade/ranger or both
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 pm

McGee wrote:
Yeah So First Ill Make a sexy male char blade/ranger or both

Why not make your own Mr.McGee from NCIS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?    What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What's the first thing you're going to do, when the server comes back up?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next