Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PvP using Blades

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zhen

PvP using Blades Empty
PostSubject: PvP using Blades   PvP using Blades EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 5:28 am

Seriously, how do people PvP using Blades effectively? Pre-wipe I had a lvl 121 Blade with the following equips and build:

Main Hand: ULCA (no + no awakes) 10/10 Fire As
Sec. Hand: Ancient Sword (no+, no awakes) 10/10 Electric As
125 Set +10 4/4 28% HP (no awakes)
4/5 Champion set and 1 defender's ring
Ball Mask +5 Dex
Cloak Of Bravery
Pet Tiger +75 Str
Buff Pet 9/9 +18% HP, +12% ADOCH, Crit. Chance +12%, Accuracy +10% etc. (I forgot the others)
Full Stamina
With these equips and build I manage to get more than 135K HP and 13K Crits (PVP), 100% A. Speed and 100+% Crit. chance, but my problem is my hit ratio is like 1:15(meaning I only hit 1 time and block on the rest) so it takes me a long time to even kill someone. I tried going full dex with like 500+ dex but still my hit ratio was like 1:10. Anyone know how to improve my hit ratio?
Back to top Go down
Larz

Larz

PvP using Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP using Blades   PvP using Blades EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:20 am

The only think I can come up with it to make sure that you use all the addons that give accuracy/chance to hit.
Every char on this server got atleast 50%+ block, because of cats reflex~+10 set~addons~high base dex~etc.
Also I suggest you should make your weapons+10 and get some PvP or HP slots.
Atleast blades got a better block/hir rate then ranger /QQ
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PvP using Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP using Blades   PvP using Blades EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 6:27 am

Get the full Champion Set, you need that 20% block. Full dex would've had a better chance at fighting with other blades, full sta just makes you a practice target, unless you keenwheel them lol. My blade's never lost a duel, but I've only had 7-10 so far lol (kinda hate duel requests). Blade duels are based on luck sometimes, but for other classes it should be easy if you had some dex, 200 possibly. The only 2 annoying classes other then Blade/Ranger are Billposters and Knights, since their equips give off massive blocks, it's hard to melee them sometimes. That's usually when you go str/dex and etc. Good luck, posting my opinion is better then nothing. lol
Back to top Go down
Zhen

PvP using Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP using Blades   PvP using Blades EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:09 pm

The thing is most of my attacks are getting blocked. It's like this block, block, block, block, XXK damage, block, block, block etc. and that's on full dex with those equips and all +accuracy % on buff pet. So yeah, you guys know how to solve this problem?
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PvP using Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP using Blades   PvP using Blades EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Zhen wrote:
The thing is most of my attacks are getting blocked. It's like this block, block, block, block, XXK damage, block, block, block etc. and that's on full dex with those equips and all +accuracy % on buff pet. So yeah, you guys know how to solve this problem?

Well, like Ferocious said, try not to fight Knights and Bp's.
Other then that, I really hate to say it but no matter who you fight, good awakes will help ALOT.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PvP using Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: PvP using Blades   PvP using Blades Empty

Back to top Go down

PvP using Blades
Page 1 of 1