Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

best best best best best ...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jerald

best best best best best ... Empty
PostSubject: best best best best best ...   best best best best best ... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 6:56 pm

wat is the best best best best best build up for the BLADE ??

PLss help mee ... Smile
Back to top Go down
ryan2344

ryan2344

PostSubject: Re: best best best best best ...   best best best best best ... EmptySat Jul 17, 2010 7:02 pm

hhmmm..??? i think str with dex... so you can have some of those blocks.... and its ok to be sta-dex type and your damage will be on your items set and weapons you are using and adock weps and set... Smile
Back to top Go down
PrinceEddy

PrinceEddy

PostSubject: Re: best best best best best ...   best best best best best ... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 1:04 am

make 40k hp up
200 dex if u use lvl120 set
170 dex if u use lvl105 or lvl125 set
rest str

suit 4/4 LC 7%
weapon :
1 - Lusaka's Axe lvl75M,5/5 pvp dmg socket,10/10 fire
2 - Ancient Sword,5/5 but dont need jewel since u will use it on off hand,10/10 fire

awake all with Adoch 9% up,str or dex on helm 20 up,crit rate on glove 7% up

thts set for full dmg, might need hp set

Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: best best best best best ...   best best best best best ... EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 11:04 am

PrinceEddy wrote:
make 40k hp up
200 dex if u use lvl120 set
170 dex if u use lvl105 or lvl125 set
rest str

suit 4/4 LC 7%
weapon :
1 - Lusaka's Axe lvl75M,5/5 pvp dmg socket,10/10 fire
2 - Ancient Sword,5/5 but dont need jewel since u will use it on off hand,10/10 fire

awake all with Adoch 9% up,str or dex on helm 20 up,crit rate on glove 7% up

thts set for full dmg, might need hp set

9% adoch is shitty, you'll want to aim for double digits Adoch. I would recommend 15% adoch or higher, and you won't need a HP set unless you're planning on tanking, ect. Oh, and to add another thing...NEVER use the level 125 set. Why? Well Blain have block rates and 125 set have Parry rate, Block Rate > Parry. For some of you that don't know, parry rate is actually evasion. I would only use one set, which would be the Blain/Virain set because the Noctis/Nox set have shitty bonuses except the Crit Rate, and it's not hard to get a decent crit rate in Blain/Virain, so to me, making a set other than Blain/Virain is worthless imo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: best best best best best ...   best best best best best ... Empty

Back to top Go down

best best best best best ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Spam/Random-
Jump to: