Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Freaking put back velocity scrolls.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxie

Freaking put back velocity scrolls. Empty
PostSubject: Freaking put back velocity scrolls.   Freaking put back velocity scrolls. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:05 pm

Siege is boring now w/o 11 lifes. Plus there's no velocity scolls.
Im wondering why speed piercing aint allowed here.
This make classes so overpowered.
Atleast put velocity back please. x.x
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Freaking put back velocity scrolls.   Freaking put back velocity scrolls. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:14 pm

There's never been Velocities in game o.o ... you mean Scroll of Sprint. With those being use, it's hard for GMs to determine who the Pro players are and who the CE Users are. The majority of the Billposters in game tends to use Speed as their advantage, so adding it will only benefit them more, along with overpowering them even further.
Back to top Go down
Point

PostSubject: Re: Freaking put back velocity scrolls.   Freaking put back velocity scrolls. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:29 pm

Is not hard to determine a CE user.. is obv bartz put velocity back .. it add jump height ... if u see a user with to much speed like a velocity and dont have jump height it means hes using ce... anyway ce dont make more hp or asal.. just speed and no one care that... for example in siege they cant run with ce outside of arena.. other thing u can do is every siege make a script or something to give velocitys for siege and after siege delete them ...
Back to top Go down
Maxie

PostSubject: Re: Freaking put back velocity scrolls.   Freaking put back velocity scrolls. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 6:39 pm

Ferocious wrote:
There's never been Velocities in game o.o ... you mean Scroll of Sprint. With those being use, it's hard for GMs to determine who the Pro players are and who the CE Users are. The majority of the Billposters in game tends to use Speed as their advantage, so adding it will only benefit them more, along with overpowering them even further.
Not really dude, CE wont work with speed piercing and velocitys. (Jump high and speed, Not sprint.)
They are more detectable with tons of speed base.
They are forced to use CE.
Let me explain. Without the speed bp are superior to every class, having two weapons to swaping socket is easy to Str can reach 200k 150k hp asal.
But this is not the problem, the velocity part of the guild siege.
Without velocity is boring /
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Freaking put back velocity scrolls.   Freaking put back velocity scrolls. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 7:30 pm

Larz wrote:
Overpowering BP's even further?
How the fuck can you overpower 270k+ HP with 300k+ asal?
Adding speed would only require the BP's to lose Dmg/HP/MP, so it wouldn't ''overpower'' them at all.
Now, with 6 lives, it's fucking failed for people that doesn't have epicly high amounts of HP, since they won't stay alive for more then 2 minutes. Thereby making the Guildsiege 95% BP's, if not more. Having velos and sprints would give the other classes that DOESN'T have 250k+ HP and a move that oneshots EVERYTHING every 10 sec, a chance to survive. Seriously, the system on this server is so fucked up right now, and I bet I'm not the only one that thinks that.

Seriously though, I would rather hit a Bp with a shitload of hp instead of dying before I can even lay a finger on them; the results will still be the same anyways. BPs should be nerf to the point where they even out with the other classes, but I doubt this'll happen anytime soon.
By nerfing BP, I only meant Asal.

Last edited by Ferocious on Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
2bartz
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Freaking put back velocity scrolls.   Freaking put back velocity scrolls. EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:35 pm

dont like it?.. you can look for another server.. velo or sprint never gonna happen.. closed..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Freaking put back velocity scrolls.   Freaking put back velocity scrolls. Empty

Back to top Go down

Freaking put back velocity scrolls.
Page 1 of 1