Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help, my main character is stuck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
noamk66

Help, my main character is stuck Empty
PostSubject: Help, my main character is stuck   Help, my main character is stuck EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 3:44 pm

I went to train at Forsaken Tower at B5 floor and DCed and since then I can't log in on the blade.
Then I made a new character and logged in smoothly, without lags at all! tried to log on my blade again and still can't! it says Cannot connect to server...... I'm getting thes error for hours! I think this floor is bugged because I did manage to log in once when some one killed me on te PK server and i spawned at flaris... Can any GM send my char to Flaris or any place out of B5? its name is Agony.
please help me i wanna play! Razz
Back to top Go down
Toneh

Help, my main character is stuck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help, my main character is stuck   Help, my main character is stuck EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 5:11 pm

noamk66 wrote:
I went to train at Forsaken Tower at B5 floor and DCed and since then I can't log in on the blade.
Then I made a new character and logged in smoothly, without lags at all! tried to log on my blade again and still can't! it says Cannot connect to server...... I'm getting thes error for hours! I think this floor is bugged because I did manage to log in once when some one killed me on te PK server and i spawned at flaris... Can any GM send my char to Flaris or any place out of B5? its name is Agony.
please help me i wanna play! Razz

Its not the floor, its the server that dced and certain people cant log on till it gets rebooted, i have the same issue i dced in coral and i cant log in on my bp either, but i can log on a other char just fine.
Back to top Go down

Help, my main character is stuck
Page 1 of 1