Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Please Read Bartz...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnniHilatioN

AnniHilatioN

Please Read Bartz... Empty
PostSubject: Please Read Bartz...   Please Read Bartz... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 12:17 am

Am i banned or something i can't log in my BP until know... Stock in choosing char... Barts if there's something wrong please update me here.. cuz... i am still waiting.. but i wait for nothing... so please... tell me if there's something wrong.... thank u

ING:FreeToKill [BillPoster]
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Please Read Bartz...   Please Read Bartz... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 1:55 am

You managed to pass the log-in screen, so I'm assuming you're not banned. You're probably bugged like most of the players, who're waiting for a server restart. You probably got a random disconnection during that time or something.
Back to top Go down
AnniHilatioN

AnniHilatioN

PostSubject: Re: Please Read Bartz...   Please Read Bartz... EmptyThu Jul 22, 2010 5:58 am

ahhh... thankz for the reply Ferocious.. but until when? my char is almost stock in 2 days, i hope the Gm will fix the Bugged... its ok w/ me if my Char is stock for a week or something as long that i know the day it will be back.... Thank u (please Post a reply when the server will be fix)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Read Bartz...   Please Read Bartz... Empty

Back to top Go down

Please Read Bartz...
Page 1 of 1