Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harasser(s)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Heatransoul

Harasser(s) Empty
PostSubject: Harasser(s)   Harasser(s) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:40 pm

While I was playing as my 119 - MASTER character, trying to get the last level I needed, I stumbled across these two people. I watched them from a distance, wondering how the heck someone could tank about 20 Cyclops X's, and not be a HERO. While I was watching, they accused me of being a Kill-Stealer, and threatened to report me for doing that. I told them that I had not taken any kills, nor had I attacked even once, yet they continued to call me a Kill-Stealer and threatened to report me, as they supposedly had a screenshot of me stealing their kill. Well, since they obviously have not reported me yet, I've decided to report them as their conduct violates rule #8:
2bartz wrote:
8.No player shall harass another player/GM. Harassment from a player can result in a 60 minute mute the first time. A second Harassment from a player can result in 120 Mintute mute and freeze (meaning you can't move) A third Harassment shall result in a 3 day ban. A fourth and final harassment, and your account will be banned.
Although I don't think that any penalty should be placed on them, I still think that they should be reported. After all, it was a logical assumption to make that I was Kill-Stealing, as I was rather close to the tank, but still far enough away that I couldn't attack. But I think that they took it too far when they began to lie about having a screenshot. Seeing as how they have not reported me for a day now, I figure that they have no screenshot and it was a bluff to either make me do what they wanted or to get me to admit to my non-existent Kill-Stealing. Here is a screenshot I took of the chat (please note that the screenshot was a few minutes after the chat, as I was contemplating whether or not to report them):
Harasser(s) 280l7ae
Their usernames are Mravlija and XsrbianX, though I don't believe that XsrbianX deserves any penalty, as he merely told me to stop Kill-Stealing (which I wasn't doing), but did not threaten me at all with lies.
Back to top Go down
Toneh

Harasser(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harasser(s)   Harasser(s) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Why do u even take this shit seriously?
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

Harasser(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harasser(s)   Harasser(s) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:09 pm

I don't know. It's just that I always take everything seriously. It's on of the mannerisms I developed at my school, as no one has any sense of sarcasm.
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

Harasser(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harasser(s)   Harasser(s) EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 8:57 pm

-.- i hate some ppl who blame some one for nothing
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

Harasser(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harasser(s)   Harasser(s) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:32 am

So you hate me.

As I said, I take everything seriously. This person made no pretense of sarcasm, and, to me, appeared to be threatening me. Thus, I reported him.

Seeing as how getting banned in Giolog is equal to your character dying forever, I guess that I can make a similarity to real life. If someone came up to you with a gun in hand and threatened to use it, but did not, it still violates the law (in this case, the rules), for threatening someone (or, as they would classify it in courts, attempted murder).
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

Harasser(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harasser(s)   Harasser(s) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:59 am

not yyou.......
the one who is blaming you ksers
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

Harasser(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harasser(s)   Harasser(s) EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:01 am

Oh. Shoot. I must apologize to you then. I hope that you will accept my apology.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Harasser(s) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harasser(s)   Harasser(s) Empty

Back to top Go down

Harasser(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Reports / Bugs / Feedback-
Jump to: