Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Questions :D pls answer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shitpacks

Some Questions :D pls answer  Empty
PostSubject: Some Questions :D pls answer    Some Questions :D pls answer  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:16 am

1.)Which is better if u like to have high damage asal is it STR or INT piercings??
2.)Did they reduce speed?
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions :D pls answer    Some Questions :D pls answer  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:25 am

1) I would recommend STR Piercings for the Knuckle, but +28% MP for the suit.
2) SOME Speed-related items no longer work (Scroll of Sprint, Speed Awakenings, etc.). The ones I have found to work are the F Biscuit, the Parmil Set and the Quick Step Buff. But then again, I haven't tested anything else.
Back to top Go down
shitpacks

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions :D pls answer    Some Questions :D pls answer  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 8:29 am

Heatransoul wrote:
1) I would recommend STR Piercings for the Knuckle, but +28% MP for the suit.
2) SOME Speed-related items no longer work (Scroll of Sprint, Speed Awakenings, etc.). The ones I have found to work are the F Biscuit, the Parmil Set and the Quick Step Buff. But then again, I haven't tested anything else.

R u sere??So speed Awakens is useless T_T??
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions :D pls answer    Some Questions :D pls answer  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 11:51 am

Unfortunately, yes.
2bartz wrote:
May 11 - SPEED CARDS EFFECT ive taken off them off the server permanently since its an abuse ive disabled them for a meantime.. comments feel free to reply..
I may be wrong, but I believe from my experience that this was in effect, because before the server crash, I got a Speed +10%, Speed+10%, Speed+3% Awakening, and I didn't see any difference.
Back to top Go down
Sven

Sven

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions :D pls answer    Some Questions :D pls answer  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 12:14 pm

speed awakes working now only speed cards and Sprint are not working
Back to top Go down
Heatransoul

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions :D pls answer    Some Questions :D pls answer  EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:56 pm

llBlackHolell wrote:
speed awakes working now only speed cards and Sprint are not working
OK. I wasn't sure about the Speed Awakes, and this guy probably knows more than I do, so they most likely do work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Questions :D pls answer    Some Questions :D pls answer  Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Questions :D pls answer
Page 1 of 1