Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MY launcher hates me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gunznaxes

MY launcher hates me Empty
PostSubject: MY launcher hates me   MY launcher hates me EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 4:59 am

when i use my launcher, it will download a patch or so. After 3 bars of the "complete" patch, it will come up with an error with gio.exe and then "CODE:0 RESULT:9"
any help?
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: MY launcher hates me   MY launcher hates me EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 5:44 am

https://giologs.forumotion.com/guides-f8/please-read-this-before-posting-giofexe-problems-updated-1-7-10-t431.htm

1. Make sure you're using GioLauncher.exe to run the game.
2. Make sure you've made an exception on your anti-virus for your Giolog Folder. If you don't know how to make an exception for your anti-virus, you can disable it while you're playing the game. You can turn it back on whenever you want to surf your browser again.

Note: If you have either of the following Anti-Viruses: AVG/AVAST/AVIRA, you can always look in the Guide Index for exception guides.
Back to top Go down
gunznaxes

PostSubject: Re: MY launcher hates me   MY launcher hates me EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:09 pm

It still doesnt work. I did all that was posted above and when i ran the launcher on the new download, it didnt work. it gave me the same code:0 result:9 error. My fire wall was down and i made exceptions. Oddly enough it had been working yesterday but when i logged off and restarted my computer, it gave me the same error from before. I didnt do anything special the first time around but this is irritating.
Back to top Go down
eatmyplis

PostSubject: Re: MY launcher hates me   MY launcher hates me EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Are you using gio.exe or flyff.exe? For me, exactly what I did was:

extract the client.rar thing, then do the installation, and after it installed the patch automatically ran; when that patcher gave me code 0 result 9 i ran flyff.exe and it worked fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY launcher hates me   MY launcher hates me Empty

Back to top Go down

MY launcher hates me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Reports / Bugs / Feedback-
Jump to: