Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rebirth System: How to??? '___'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Charged

Charged

Rebirth System: How to??? '___' Empty
PostSubject: Rebirth System: How to??? '___'   Rebirth System: How to??? '___' EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:26 am

Someone know how to rebirth???
I know some guys with almost 1100STR and i wanna know how they do it! >.<
please, tell us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth System: How to??? '___'   Rebirth System: How to??? '___' EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 am

1. There is no rebirth system. If you got that from the site it just means going Master & Hero.
  2. That guy have good gears to able to get that many str.
  3. If you're wondering how to get Master & Hero, then just go to the "Mysterious Robe Girl" @ Volcane. No quest is needed for that.
Back to top Go down
Charged

Charged

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth System: How to??? '___'   Rebirth System: How to??? '___' EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:39 am

Mookie wrote:
[b]
  1. There is no rebirth system. If you got that from the site it just means going Master & Hero.
  3. If you're wondering how to get Master & Hero, then just go to the "Mysterious Robe Girl" @ Volcane. No quest is needed for that.

But this guy have almost same equips than me, something like 35STR of difference between us in our equips. And how we got almost 200STR of difference? both chars full str, same tiger awakes, buffs ,etc.
Have any STR trick? like HP one.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth System: How to??? '___'   Rebirth System: How to??? '___' EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:41 am

charged wrote:
Mookie wrote:

But this guy have almost same equips than me, something like 35STR of difference between us in our equips. And how we got almost 200STR of difference? both chars full str, same tiger awakes, buffs ,etc.
Have any STR trick? like HP one.

[b]No there isn't any "Str trick". Maybe it's because he have more STR CS on than you, pet beads, jewel slot, CS blessings, etc.
Back to top Go down
Charged

Charged

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth System: How to??? '___'   Rebirth System: How to??? '___' EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:51 am

Both CS Set(him and mine) have ADOCH awakes, and, jewel slot are the same(remembering:the second weapon diamond slot dont works), pet beads same i guess, and this dont changes the str value so much(7 or 10 max i guess), so...... maybe Cheating? or maybe he's a liar?
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth System: How to??? '___'   Rebirth System: How to??? '___' EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:05 am

charged wrote:
Both CS Set(him and mine) have ADOCH awakes, and, jewel slot are the same(remembering:the second weapon diamond slot dont works), pet beads same i guess, and this dont changes the str value so much(7 or 10 max i guess), so...... maybe Cheating? or maybe he's a liar?

Yeah I know the offhand don't work. Hm...maybe it's his helmet/pet level, or something. Idk o_o
Back to top Go down
Charged

Charged

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth System: How to??? '___'   Rebirth System: How to??? '___' EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 11:08 am

Him Helmet give 22STR 13DEX i guess, mine 22STR only
Him Tiger is perfect like mine...
Oo
Back to top Go down
OMGitsJayvee

OMGitsJayvee

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth System: How to??? '___'   Rebirth System: How to??? '___' EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:56 am

you probably just mistook what he said as 1100, or maybe it was just a typo. I dont think 1100 str is possible here(or is it?)
Back to top Go down
SoulStrike

SoulStrike

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth System: How to??? '___'   Rebirth System: How to??? '___' EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 9:24 am

no rebirth in giolog lawl.. lol!
Back to top Go down
Charged

Charged

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth System: How to??? '___'   Rebirth System: How to??? '___' EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:44 am

OMGitsJayvee wrote:
you probably just mistook what he said as 1100, or maybe it was just a typo. I dont think 1100 str is possible here(or is it?)

He have 582 Stat poits, no cheat, just luck.
almost 1,1kSTR
he can kill my main blade with 1hit only affraid

crazy huh?
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth System: How to??? '___'   Rebirth System: How to??? '___' EmptySat Jul 31, 2010 10:46 am

582 stat points = 582 str in full str. Not 1.1k str...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebirth System: How to??? '___'   Rebirth System: How to??? '___' Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebirth System: How to??? '___'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to: