Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2Bartz read this..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darrel

Darrel

2Bartz read this.. Empty
PostSubject: 2Bartz read this..   2Bartz read this.. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:39 pm

Its been a week and ive pmed u my info many times and u still havnt responded to me so can u just stop ignoring ur players and unban my ip id say it but some hackers might see it and hack it.. if u want any information just reply here or something bc u wont answer ANYWHERE else and its really pissing me off bc i just wanna play the game..

The Problem: I got to log in and i cant it says im connecting and i guess i got iped bc my idiot friend got in a fight in coral while upgrading his stuff on my computer when i fell asleep and i woke up and he was still going.. but really IP BANNING someone bc they started swearing at some guy that was making fun / pissing off everyone else at just trying to upgrade there stuff nice rules man NICEEEE rules.. everyone just wants to play so just mute the people idc ill take a ip mute but ip ban is just messed..
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

2Bartz read this.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Bartz read this..   2Bartz read this.. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:23 pm

What was your Ign?
Back to top Go down
Darrel

Darrel

2Bartz read this.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Bartz read this..   2Bartz read this.. EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:32 pm

my ign is Darrel for my yj that was on at the time. and my other account is Legendary.. if u want my ip or anything just pm me and ill reply with it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2Bartz read this.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2Bartz read this..   2Bartz read this.. Empty

Back to top Go down

2Bartz read this..
Page 1 of 1