Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

game closes automatically

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
amazu

game closes automatically Empty
PostSubject: game closes automatically   game closes automatically EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 5:47 pm

hello all :o

my game closes everytime when its lagging or something, so i cant stay in town or pvp arena 5 minutes without it freezes and then closes ... its not because of my firewall & virus guard, and the files are clean too.. any ideas what i can do? cuz its rlly annoying.

im sorry about my bad english. ._.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: game closes automatically   game closes automatically EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:07 pm

1. Try using the updater.
  2. If that doesn't work, try installing Ferocious's non-bug client.
  3. Make sure you have the up-to-date patcher.
Back to top Go down
gunznaxes

PostSubject: Re: game closes automatically   game closes automatically EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:16 pm

i get the same thing, im not sure if its just lag but i cant seem to stay connected for more than 5 minutes.
Back to top Go down
amazu

PostSubject: Re: game closes automatically   game closes automatically EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:17 pm

uhhh.. my updater doesn't work, i reinstalled it yet. i double click it, it loads for some seconds and nothing happens. :/ may that be the cause? i didnt patch real flyff before i launch the patcher for this server.

..where i can get the non bug client?
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: game closes automatically   game closes automatically EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:18 pm

The server's lagging from time to time. Whenever this happens, you crash a lot if you move from map to map.

Ex: Azria to Flaris, Flaris to Arena.

If that's not the case, try getting my client. I only crash whenever the server's having major delays.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: game closes automatically   game closes automatically EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:19 pm

amazu wrote:
..where i can get the non bug client?

Here
Back to top Go down
amazu

PostSubject: Re: game closes automatically   game closes automatically EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:23 pm

[quote="Ferocious"]The server's lagging from time to time. Whenever this happens, you crash a lot if you move from map to map.

If that's not the case, try getting my client. I only crash whenever the server's having major delays.[/quote]

it crashes too when ANY lag happens, by much people or laggy skills etc. as an example: i cant log in with one of my chars now, because hes in a laggy place and it crashes during log in ._.

so its not because of me? is it going to be fixed soon? and should i download your non bug client? :o

excuse me for my english, if its hard to read. .-.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: game closes automatically   game closes automatically EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:27 pm

Ohhhhhhh o: What are your computer specs? Were you stuck in B5 Tower?
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: game closes automatically   game closes automatically EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 6:28 pm

amazu wrote:
Ferocious wrote:
The server's lagging from time to time. Whenever this happens, you crash a lot if you move from map to map.

If that's not the case, try getting my client. I only crash whenever the server's having major delays.

it crashes too when ANY lag happens, by much people or laggy skills etc. as an example: i cant log in with one of my chars now, because hes in a laggy place and it crashes during log in ._.

so its not because of me? is it going to be fixed soon? and should i download your non bug client? Surprised

excuse me for my english, if its hard to read. .-.

It might be just you, but idk for sure. As for the client, you should download it. Who doesn't want an non-bug client lol o;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: game closes automatically   game closes automatically Empty

Back to top Go down

game closes automatically
Page 1 of 1