Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

a few suggestions

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WesHasHewpies

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: a few suggestions   a few suggestions EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 5:27 am

1. ChrismasCakes and Valentine chocolate In Npc imo would only be fair considering the amount of HP Boosting cs we got in NPC like for Pride of Victory for instance adds 20% HP and 5% Atk I think this will help allot of people to stop QQing bout BP's with High Hp and BlockRates imo it blances the playingfield a lil Cause this affects the classes who are haveing a hard time atm like Blades/Rangers/YJ's Psy's Ele's in a Fight Agaisnt 200k+Hp bp's or Knights...tho those really dont do allot of Dmg..or Atleast Ive yet to see one

2. Ive read a couple of Custom Cloack Posts My idea would be sumthing more like this

Atk Cloack: 10%Runspeed 10% Atk 25-35Str
Hp Cloack: 10%Runspeed 10% Hp 25-35Str
Int/Dmmt Cloack: 10% Runspeed 10% Dmmt 25-35Int
Dex/Adoch Cloack: 10% Runspeed 15-20% Adoch 25-35Dex (tho imo I dont see much use for this cloack unless the adoch rate is high enough since with 10% atk u'll outdmg the given 15-20% adoch)

3. Increased Duration Time of The Blue Beads 1 Hour is okay but since this is a Pvp Server wouldnt make a diff to add duration since first of all everyone's already got stacks of 99 in their invent of the ones their usesing it just makes it easier to not have to reuse in terms of grinding and pvp

4. A Diff Kind Of Reward From GS since Bset's are in NPC and lol most people rather buy 125 Sets I was thinking bout something like remantis or missing cs

5. Custom Balloons with Non-Overpowerd Effects sumthing like
Atk:5% Atk
HP: 5% HP
RunSpeed: 10% Runspeed
might be nice to make these custom for most Dev's its not that hard to make a diff look for the balloons since its a rather easily editable template in wich case it can even be held made an event for Creative minds in wich case people get to submit a desing it doesnt have to be 3D but a logo or w/e wich they think would fit and reward would be the choice of the GM's obviously

6. Ive read bout Ferocious his Idea to add diff effects to the Bweapons frankly I tought it was a very good idea
tbh I still think the desings of most Bweapons are way better then the Acient/Vampire/Lusaka Versions and yes theyve become outdated and dont see much use anymore

7. Ive found myself going into the chat function on the webstie several times looking for awnsers but unable to find them there and Im hopeing the Chat Mod App will be a succes and that the person in charge will have a easy way of getting in touch with the gm's

Leave ure toughts in the comment section below and I know some of these ideas have already been mentiond and stateing this therefore would pretty much be a waste of time consider it my way of showing support to the good ideas Ive already seen
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

ThisGuy

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions EmptyThu Aug 05, 2010 7:58 am

wait what? bweps are edited? o_o
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 7:36 am

so he want to edit bweaps huh......
are u not contented that all things in shops.....
even tough we are a private server
we base our data in the official ones.
so sometimes self edited things wont work....
well edited CS sets work..................
hihihihihihihihiihihihihhihihih
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

ThisGuy

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 8:35 am

Sooo more likely bweps are not edited?
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 11:10 am

Crescent wrote:
Sooo more likely bweps are not edited?

WesHasHewpies wrote:
6. Ive read bout Ferocious his Idea to add diff effects to the Bweapons frankly I tought it was a very good idea

No they're not edited, it's just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a few suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few suggestions   a few suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

a few suggestions
Page 1 of 1