HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

PK SYSTEM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
hamazaki

PostSubject: PK SYSTEM   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:44 am

Hey guys D:
i´ve got a big problem . I started to kill some guys in pk server :O .
i just thought : Later when its boring i gotta get a white angel with 100% in Shop and
remove the points .... . Then i´ve seen that i can´t trade with Npc´s .
So i did dualog with my bro´s computer and traded me some items like arrows...
then i thought : Hmm i cant remove this Points ... . So i just killed more and more bcuz
it was my (PK) Char lol. Then i tried to kill somebody and .. 800 crits ! (800) not 800 k ! O___o
and now i can delete my char Sad.... I asked some friend to kill me to get those Dispostion
points away but i have like 86k and when they kill me just 200 go away . So i can delete my char ...
Or anyone knows how to remove "Disposition" and "PK" Points fast ??
Or maybe a GM could remove them all ;(

Hope u can help me..
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: PK SYSTEM   Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:50 am

First of all why would a GM remove them all? after what you did? killing all those innocent players w/o a reason at all thats just stupid and retarded.

2nd
Define
"and now i "can"? delete my char?
If this is your sentence w/o typo, yes you can delete your character?

and 3rd
Why not go dual log again? buy yourself alot of white angels like what you did on buying those arrows btw put your white angels on the bag first because the quest wont start unless you have the angels inside ur main inventory.

/end?
Back to top Go down
hamazaki

PostSubject: Re: PK SYSTEM   Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:05 am

First: Why not ? And i really didn´t know the rules :O i even didnt know , that i get
pk points and disposition points ... .

Second : How much time its going to take when i try to remove those points ???
So its a reason to delete this char !

Third : XD U cant BUY this white angels ! theyre bugged dude ... u have to create them ur
self ... takes again lots of time lawl ..

thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: PK SYSTEM   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:30 am

Let me answer first your 3rd part
They are NOT bugged i was able to remove my # of pk points .... Need help about this? try going back again with my first post

First of all You yourself said it "You did not read the rules" And what did you think? killing all those innocent players w/o a consequence?

Why not? you just made urself very rude why? killing all those people and ask a GM to remove ur points THEN kill again then ask again a GM to remove em and so on and so fort.

And let me end this just delete your character you said it urself its a reason to delete it.
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: PK SYSTEM   Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:48 am

just one question....
if the pk is removed the disposition is removed to.
just asking.
-lets busisi-
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: PK SYSTEM   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 am

One question... Did you put the White Angel in your BACKPACK? b'coz if you dont you wont get the quest. ^^ try all slots but i think it the top one ( the one with like 6 slots in it)
Back to top Go down
rangerclz

PostSubject: Re: PK SYSTEM   Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:05 am

Crescent wrote:

First of all why would a GM remove them all? after what you did? killing all those innocent players w/o a reason at all thats just stupid and retarded.

/end?

Ok lemme say this for Any of you who wonder. IT IS called The PLAYER KILL Server isn't it? So Killing INNOCENT players WITHOUT reason is kind of the POINT of that server... Isn't it?

If none of this be true then please tell me otherwise.

And killing while upgrading is annoying but still within reason.... That is why we put the pk server here, for people to kill others and get the PK/ Disposition points to be a consequence and if you notice that after 3 PKs you lose some stufff. So if you have whatever level set with high adoch then i suggest putting them up after you remove disposition and going pk again...

TO REMOVE PK points: Buy a white angel on a second account; Dual log Then get the angel put it in your backpack and go to the priest of confession

To remove disposition. (this is why you can't trade the NPC): Simple enough. Either Die until you lose it (get resurrection scrolls when you first start the game otherwise get them later before you start PKing)
or Kill monsters, At HERO then just kill Asuras' (that's plural for the word Asuras- Not ASURA that is WRONG The whole name is ASURAS- Kinda like As ur (an) as! that is just an example people.. But put it together ASURAS plural Asuras')))

Please refer to this link for more information about PK and Disposition -----> http://flyff-wiki.gpotato.com/index.php/PK
Back to top Go down
lazorgun

PostSubject: Re: PK SYSTEM   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:24 pm

You hit only 800 crits cause with every PK your PvP dmg is decreasing.

When ur PKing, dont PK 20 ppl at once >_< PK about 5 maybe 10 MAX, then remove your disposition by simply killing monsters or dieing a few times. Then remove your PKs and you can start killing people all over again. But again, dont go any further than 10 PKs or you'll find it difficult removing your disposition.

If the reason for trading your arrows and items onto your other char is that you're afraid of loosing them, just reduce everything. Reduce your arrows, jewelery, equipment and this will prevent loosing your items when you die with more than 3 PKs
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

PostSubject: Re: PK SYSTEM   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:37 pm

if you have the blinkwing to the volkane dungeon, you're safe. because no one can kill you there, except other red namers, and they dont wanna take that chance. the confession priest in that area is totally hidden and no one can really find him. there's no chance anyone will be there waiting to kill you. But considering you've killed so many people, you'd probably lose all your stuff if you died once. but this is what I do once I'm done killing people. once my red name is off, I just buy tons of white angels.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: PK SYSTEM   Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:22 pm

How to get rid of your Dispostions?

Go to the normal channel and kill mobs that are the same level as you.

How to get rid of your PK Points?

http://giologs.forumotion.com/guides-f8/how-to-get-rid-of-your-pk-point-t2141.htm#20309

With that many disposition, you might as well delete the character lol. It's not that hard to level in Giolog anyways. ;D

PostSubject: Re: PK SYSTEM   

Back to top Go down

PK SYSTEM
Page 1 of 1