HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reneil1206

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Zambales PH

PostSubject: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:58 am

1. Adam Lambert-If I Had You
2. Lady Gaga-Alejandro
3. Jason Derulo-Ridin Solo
4. Justin Bieber-Love Me
5. Paramore-Only Exception
6. Iyaz-Replay
7. Justin Bieber-Eenie Meenie
8. Boys Like Girls-Dance Hall Drug
9. Arvil Lavigne-Alice
10.Charice FT. Iyaz-Pyramid
~•wHatS yOur tOp10 fAv MuSic•~


Last edited by xXxReneilxXx on Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

avatar

Posts : 414
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:56 am

xXxReneilxXx wrote:
1. Adam Lambert-If I Had You
2. Lady Gaga-Alejandro
3. Jason Derulo-Ridin Solo
4. Justin Bieber-Love Me
5. Paramore-Only Exception
6. Iyaz-Replay
7. Justin Bieber-Eenie Meenie
8. Boys Like Girls-Dance Hall Drug
9. Arvil Lavigne-Alice
10.Charice FT. Iyaz-Pyramid
~•wHatS yOur tOp10 fAv MuSic•~

If this is what the server has come to, I'm going to kill myself.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

avatar

Posts : 499
Join date : 2010-06-14
Age : 29
Location : I don't know either.

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:22 pm

Fear Factory - Zero Signal
Fear Factory - 540,000 Degrees Fahrenheit
Fear Factory - Slave Labor
Mnemic - Deathbox

Last... But not least:
Hollywood Undead - This love, this hate
Back to top Go down
Trightor

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : In your bed

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:27 pm

Anything by Pendulum xD
Back to top Go down
Macro

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 23
Location : Texas! Bcoz Everything Iz Bigger Here!

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:37 pm

Loose yourself - Eminem
I'm Back - T.I
B.O.B (Bombs over Baghdad) - Outkast
Anything Hip hop/ RnB
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

avatar

Posts : 265
Join date : 2010-06-01
Location : Zambales PH

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:58 am

Silverwolf114 wrote:
xXxReneilxXx wrote:
1. Adam Lambert-If I Had You
2. Lady Gaga-Alejandro
3. Jason Derulo-Ridin Solo
4. Justin Bieber-Love Me
5. Paramore-Only Exception
6. Iyaz-Replay
7. Justin Bieber-Eenie Meenie
8. Boys Like Girls-Dance Hall Drug
9. Arvil Lavigne-Alice
10.Charice FT. Iyaz-Pyramid
~•wHatS yOur tOp10 fAv MuSic•~


If this is what the server has come to, I'm going to kill myself.
-.- its spam/random.not a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

avatar

Posts : 414
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:23 am

It was a joke.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

avatar

Posts : 225
Join date : 2010-06-28
Location : Canada Manitoba

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:49 am

Silverwolf114 wrote:
xXxReneilxXx wrote:
1. Adam Lambert-If I Had You
2. Lady Gaga-Alejandro
3. Jason Derulo-Ridin Solo
4. Justin Bieber-Love Me
5. Paramore-Only Exception
6. Iyaz-Replay
7. Justin Bieber-Eenie Meenie
8. Boys Like Girls-Dance Hall Drug
9. Arvil Lavigne-Alice
10.Charice FT. Iyaz-Pyramid
~•wHatS yOur tOp10 fAv MuSic•~

If this is what the server has come to, I'm going to kill myself.



Hes intitled to his own Genre of music is he not :S? ALSO how does his choice in music Reflect " What this server has come too? ^^ jusss sayin' Not Hatin' lol!
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

avatar

Posts : 414
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:03 pm

I know, it was just a joke. Meant to be like, I didn't know people on this server listened to Justin Bieber.

Came out wrong, sorry.
Back to top Go down
ItsNotMuzza

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 25
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Bieber Bieber Fever Ohhhhh !

clown


w/e, RickRoll pwns everything.
Back to top Go down
LaRoux

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 20
Location : On my couch :}

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:58 pm

You guys talk too much.

1. Kesha- Take It Off
2. Nicki Minaj- Your Love
3. Maroon 5- Misery
4. Bruno Mars- Just The Way You Are
5. Flo Rida- Club Can't Handle Me
6. Jason Derulo- Ridin' Solo
7. Kesha- Butterscotch
8. Auburn- Lalala
9. Kardinal Offishal ft. Akon- Body Bounce
10. Dj Khaled ft. Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross & T-Pain- All I Do Is Win
Back to top Go down
ItsNotMuzza

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 25
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:18 pm

LaRoux wrote:
You guys talk too much.

1. Kesha- Take It Off
2. Nicki Minaj- Your Love
3. Maroon 5- Misery
4. Bruno Mars- Just The Way You Are
5. Flo Rida- Club Can't Handle Me
6. Jason Derulo- Ridin' Solo
7. Kesha- Butterscotch
8. Auburn- Lalala
9. Kardinal Offishal ft. Akon- Body Bounce
10. Dj Khaled ft. Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross & T-Pain- All I Do Is Win

Girls.... Fools I love you rabbit
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

avatar

Posts : 414
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:19 pm

ItsNotMuzza wrote:
LaRoux wrote:
You guys talk too much.

1. Kesha- Take It Off
2. Nicki Minaj- Your Love
3. Maroon 5- Misery
4. Bruno Mars- Just The Way You Are
5. Flo Rida- Club Can't Handle Me
6. Jason Derulo- Ridin' Solo
7. Kesha- Butterscotch
8. Auburn- Lalala
9. Kardinal Offishal ft. Akon- Body Bounce
10. Dj Khaled ft. Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross & T-Pain- All I Do Is Win

Girls.... Fools I love you rabbit


Unless there hot. Smile
Back to top Go down
Trightor

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : In your bed

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Silverwolf114 wrote:
ItsNotMuzza wrote:
LaRoux wrote:
You guys talk too much.

1. Kesha- Take It Off
2. Nicki Minaj- Your Love
3. Maroon 5- Misery
4. Bruno Mars- Just The Way You Are
5. Flo Rida- Club Can't Handle Me
6. Jason Derulo- Ridin' Solo
7. Kesha- Butterscotch
8. Auburn- Lalala
9. Kardinal Offishal ft. Akon- Body Bounce
10. Dj Khaled ft. Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross & T-Pain- All I Do Is Win

Girls.... Fools I love you rabbit


Unless there hot. Smile

Oh she is <3
Back to top Go down
ItsNotMuzza

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 25
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:31 pm

Trightor wrote:
Silverwolf114 wrote:
ItsNotMuzza wrote:
LaRoux wrote:
You guys talk too much.

1. Kesha- Take It Off
2. Nicki Minaj- Your Love
3. Maroon 5- Misery
4. Bruno Mars- Just The Way You Are
5. Flo Rida- Club Can't Handle Me
6. Jason Derulo- Ridin' Solo
7. Kesha- Butterscotch
8. Auburn- Lalala
9. Kardinal Offishal ft. Akon- Body Bounce
10. Dj Khaled ft. Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross & T-Pain- All I Do Is Win

Girls.... Fools I love you rabbit


Unless there hot. Smile

Oh she is <3

Unless you're gayness is highly developed
Back to top Go down
Trightor

avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-08-01
Location : In your bed

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:33 pm

ItsNotMuzza wrote:
Trightor wrote:
Silverwolf114 wrote:
ItsNotMuzza wrote:
LaRoux wrote:
You guys talk too much.

1. Kesha- Take It Off
2. Nicki Minaj- Your Love
3. Maroon 5- Misery
4. Bruno Mars- Just The Way You Are
5. Flo Rida- Club Can't Handle Me
6. Jason Derulo- Ridin' Solo
7. Kesha- Butterscotch
8. Auburn- Lalala
9. Kardinal Offishal ft. Akon- Body Bounce
10. Dj Khaled ft. Ludacris, Snoop Dogg, Rick Ross & T-Pain- All I Do Is Win

Girls.... Fools I love you rabbit


Unless there hot. Smile

Oh she is <3

Unless you're gayness is highly developed

*Falcon pawnch in your face*
Back to top Go down
LaRoux

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 20
Location : On my couch :}

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:35 pm

Too many words.
Back to top Go down
ItsNotMuzza

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 25
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:37 pm

how the hell would you know :$

Edit : too many quotes* Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
LaRoux

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 20
Location : On my couch :}

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:40 pm

Whateverrrrrr.
Back to top Go down
ItsNotMuzza

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 25
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:42 pm

LaRoux wrote:
Whateverrrrrr.


wtf ur signature is like.... way too long D;
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

avatar

Posts : 414
Join date : 2010-05-16

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:45 pm

ItsNotMuzza wrote:
LaRoux wrote:
Whateverrrrrr.


wtf ur signature is like.... way too long D;

Just like minneee
Back to top Go down
LaRoux

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 20
Location : On my couch :}

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:48 pm

ItsNotMuzza wrote:
LaRoux wrote:
Whateverrrrrr.


wtf ur signature is like.... way too long D;
Oh em gee. IKR ISNT IT SO AWESOME?!
Back to top Go down
ItsNotMuzza

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 25
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:49 pm

Well, the kitty is amazing but the shoes.... No, you seriously can't D:
Back to top Go down
LaRoux

avatar

Posts : 482
Join date : 2010-06-22
Age : 20
Location : On my couch :}

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54 pm

LOL. the kittys name is Fluffymcfluffypants.
Back to top Go down
ItsNotMuzza

avatar

Posts : 39
Join date : 2010-08-03
Age : 25
Location : France

PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm

I'd rename him to : iGotAPerfectBody.

LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,   

Back to top Go down
 
ItsNotMuzza's How To Kill The ~•fAvoRitE muSic•~ thread.....^^,
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Favorite radio commercials? Miller..."Like"!
» Favorite Post Golf Drink
» Kill Switch not working - searching for new
» Kill the Pit bull
» how to add a kill switch on battery negative.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Spam/Random-
Jump to: