Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM help me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
killusmarius

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: GM help me   GM help me EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 6:10 pm

the lord abuse of its power to mute people for 1 hour
and the Lord in order is Jovi
i dont talk only kill somebody in arena and the lord block my chatting for 1 hours
just because i kill it in arena
https://i.servimg.com/u/f32/14/12/85/57/flyff011.jpg

Last edited by killusmarius on Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:53 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : i add the screen)
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM help me   GM help me EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:13 am

Lol, that's not abuse. The lord can use his power on w/e he wants, there's a cooldown to all the Lord skills anyways. Plus you can get rid of the Lord buffs easily.
Back to top Go down
killusmarius

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM help me   GM help me EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 2:55 pm

pfff 1 hour without talk juste because i kill her in arena this is abused
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM help me   GM help me EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:01 pm

actually yes it is. thats an Inappropriate use of GM powers, IF what he says happened is true and he is not leaving out details then yes that is abuse.

Why?
Well because. Because she was killed in PK/arena Why does that give her the right to mute? its simply childish/immature. It shows her inadequacy.
Back to top Go down
killusmarius

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM help me   GM help me EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 3:10 pm

thanks for be on my side because yesterday i was too angry after i kill it in arena and he do this to me for no reason if he dont want to be kill in arena then he just have to dont go in
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM help me   GM help me EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:35 pm

rawrkogikun wrote:
actually yes it is. thats an Inappropriate use of GM powers, IF what he says happened is true and he is not leaving out details then yes that is abuse.

Why?
Well because. Because she was killed in PK/arena Why does that give her the right to mute? its simply childish/immature. It shows her inadequacy.
Note that he said "Lord" not gm. I can understand that it is abused if it was GM, but it's not. Idk why you even give a shit if you can get rid of the Lord's buff by dying...
Back to top Go down
killusmarius

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM help me   GM help me EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 9:36 pm

cant he do this to me i get dye but dont get away
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM help me   GM help me EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:10 am

@ Mookie, the real question is; why not "give a shit"? Also is it WRONG to care for my fellow players if so well excuse me for having compassion? Why don't you try this great new thing called: "Being Optimistic"? your so pessimistic and negative I wouldn't be surprised if on the other end of the monitor you're an angry/ Hate-the-world 80 year old 2nd world war veteran. I've notice almost all of your posts are almost in a way " Put Downs". I'm not trying to start a fight I'm simply saying; lighten Up a bit. Neutral

As my favorite saying goes,

"Just Sayin' Not Hatin'"
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM help me   GM help me EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:23 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
@ Mookie, the real question is; why not "give a shit"? Also is it WRONG to care for my fellow players if so well excuse me for having compassion? Why don't you try this great new thing called: "Being Optimistic"? your so pessimistic and negative I wouldn't be surprised if on the other end of the monitor you're an angry/ Hate-the-world 80 year old 2nd world war veteran. I've notice almost all of your posts are almost in a way " Put Downs". I'm not trying to start a fight I'm simply saying; lighten Up a bit. Neutral

As my favorite saying goes,

"Just Sayin' Not Hatin'"

Tbh, I really don't see why you care. If he got muted by the Lord, then he got muted. Maybe out of annoyance, maybe a miss click, who knows the reason. But yeah, Lords can do w/e they want with their powers even if the reason is childish. It's not like he's going to do it over and over again.
Back to top Go down
drvoje

drvoje

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM help me   GM help me EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:42 am

Mookie ur wrong, Lord must have/give a reason for muting that guy. IT IS ABUSING!
It's the rules on eFLyff,kFlyff and every other server even privates.
For example:
U hate me personaly for some reason, after a while u obtain the LORD tittle, which gives u skills that no ordinary player have. So u muting me for ur PERSONAL reason is abusing.
The mute skill is invented for spammers, like shout and general chat spamms and also harrasing , saying bad words and etc. I m making a point here that MUTE skill is used as a lesson for a CHAT felony in flyff. I tought u shouldve known that or figure it out by now :/
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM help me   GM help me EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:49 am

drvoje wrote:
Mookie ur wrong, Lord must have/give a reason for muting that guy. IT IS ABUSING!
It's the rules on eFLyff,kFlyff and every other server even privates.
For example:
U hate me personaly for some reason, after a while u obtain the LORD tittle, which gives u skills that no ordinary player have. So u muting me for ur PERSONAL reason is abusing.
The mute skill is invented for spammers, like shout and general chat spamms and also harrasing , saying bad words and etc. I m making a point here that MUTE skill is used as a lesson for a CHAT felony in flyff. I tought u shouldve known that or figure it out by now :/

Well his reason could be, "Because he's annoying me" or something like that. "Chat Felony", isn't the "3 minute penalty because of too much chatting" enough? Either way, I really don't care who he choose to mute or the reason for it, cause last I checked you can get rid of Lord Buffs by dying. Correct me if I'm wrong tho.

P.S - There's no Rulebook about being Lord in Giolog.

Last edited by Mookie on Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot something)
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM help me   GM help me EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 10:56 am

"Tbh", your unbearably ignorant. Just nvm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM help me   GM help me Empty

Back to top Go down

GM help me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Reports / Bugs / Feedback-
Jump to: