Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just block the account of C.E. user not the I.P.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesmhie001

just block the account of C.E. user not the I.P. Empty
PostSubject: just block the account of C.E. user not the I.P.   just block the account of C.E. user not the I.P. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 10:59 am

why ban the IP you can ban the account.we operate a computer shop and we intoduced this game to our players many started playing, and they like this one but you have banned our IP.we admit that some players here are ,do use C.E. but not all.we adviced them not to used C.E. program so please try to understand our part.just block the account ...please not our I.P.'s....thanks
Back to top Go down
2bartz
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: just block the account of C.E. user not the I.P.   just block the account of C.E. user not the I.P. EmptyTue May 18, 2010 12:14 pm

jamesmhie001 bro, sorry i have to implement antihack to my server and not just account ban you can easily create a new one then just hack again whats the use??.. im thankful your playing on my server earning a profit out of it but why commit a hack or cheat this is only a pserver with easy rates.. unbanning your ip will just give me more hacks.. convince me why would i unban your ip, its easy if you dont like the rules and how giolog system works you can always look for another good pserver.. you violate commit the consequence..
Back to top Go down
cfff00027

cfff00027

PostSubject: Re: just block the account of C.E. user not the I.P.   just block the account of C.E. user not the I.P. EmptyFri May 21, 2010 2:32 pm

TPAM is right...
its a pserver with high rates..but still many CE users.. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just block the account of C.E. user not the I.P.   just block the account of C.E. user not the I.P. Empty

Back to top Go down

just block the account of C.E. user not the I.P.
Page 1 of 1