Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

billist or Wedge for PVP?

Go down 
+10
darrendota1
racbam
mrpink89
osnapitbeme
resonance
rann25
Fate
ThisGuy
Macro
rawrkogikun
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

billist or Wedge for PVP? Empty
PostSubject: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 11:46 pm

The title basicly says it all

Also include what pericings Razz

thank you!
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:19 am

I prefer Roenier Set just because it gives HP, STR, Int, and Def. Billst would be good too. I use Roenier set with Adept set(30% DCT), Water A's on Knuckle and Shield(40% DCT). And then an extra 17% DCT From Buff pet. That gives 87% DCT And i'm satisfied with that. I dont know about other people. But you cam also Do the same Thing exept on Wedge set. But it would require swapping every part of your set b4 Asal. Its totally up to you. Which ever one you'd prefer
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

ThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 5:10 am

+1 for macro
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:23 am

It just depends what you want, Quick asal? Go with wedge, Most BP's iv'e seen so far asal pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
rann25

rann25

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 10:08 am

+1 for Fate
Back to top Go down
http://akatsukiguild25.darkbb.com/
resonance

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 am

Macro wrote:
I prefer Roenier Set just because it gives HP, STR, Int, and Def. Billst would be good too. I use Roenier set with Adept set(30% DCT), Water A's on Knuckle and Shield(40% DCT). And then an extra 17% DCT From Buff pet. That gives 87% DCT And i'm satisfied with that. I dont know about other people. But you cam also Do the same Thing exept on Wedge set. But it would require swapping every part of your set b4 Asal. Its totally up to you. Which ever one you'd prefer

You still need a swap sir. You might have the set that gives HP and whatnot, but you still need a sta awakened suit and helm and knuck and shield. I know that was alot of "and"s. Razz

Anyways.

Roenier Set: You need 2 helms, 2 suits, 1 boots, 1 gaunts.

1 helm for str, 1 helm for sta. That's your hit/tank swap.
1 suit with MP and mp slots, 1 suit with sta and hp slots. Again, your hit/tank swap.
Gaunts just get MP
Boots just get MP

Weapons:

Tanking equips:
Ancient knuck 10/10 Land A awakened with lots of Sta and HP Jewels
Shield 10/10 Land A awakened with Sta.

Asal equips:
Ancient Knuck 10/10 Water A awakened with MP and str Jewels. (cause they broke pvp dmg jewels here)
Shield 10/10 Water A awakened with MP/str.

That's your swap more or less.

NOTE: ALL EQUIPS SHOULD BE +10. IT'S a GIVEN.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:06 am

resonance wrote:
Macro wrote:

You still need a swap sir. You might have the set that gives HP and whatnot, but you still need a sta awakened suit and helm and knuck and shield. I know that was alot of "and"s. Razz

Anyways.

Roenier Set: You need 2 helms, 2 suits, 1 boots, 1 gaunts.

1 helm for str, 1 helm for sta. That's your hit/tank swap.
1 suit with MP and mp slots, 1 suit with sta and hp slots. Again, your hit/tank swap.
Gaunts just get MP
Boots just get MP

Weapons:

Tanking equips:
Ancient knuck 10/10 Land A awakened with lots of Sta and HP Jewels
Shield 10/10 Land A awakened with Sta.

Asal equips:
Ancient Knuck 10/10 Water A awakened with MP and str Jewels. (cause they broke pvp dmg jewels here)
Shield 10/10 Water A awakened with MP/str.

That's your swap more or less.

NOTE: ALL EQUIPS SHOULD BE +10. IT'S a GIVEN.
I never said you didnt need Swap. He asked if Billst was better than Wedge not what you need for swapping and stuff ;-;. read carefully pls
Back to top Go down
resonance

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:19 am

i'm just saying. You need to mention this sort of stuff to kids these days. otherwise they wind up thinking. "YAY i have a asal set! now i can siege!"

And he said
Quote :
Also include what pericings
thank you!

He never asks about swaps, i know, but he asked about pvp and slotting. which when it comes to PvP isn't just about which set is better; it's about what you NEED for pvp.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:30 am

resonance wrote:
i'm just saying. You need to mention this sort of stuff to kids these days. otherwise they wind up thinking. "YAY i have a asal set! now i can siege!"

And he said
Quote :
Also include what pericings
thank you!

He never asks about swaps, i know, but he asked about pvp and slotting. which when it comes to PvP isn't just about which set is better; it's about what you NEED for pvp.
Na UH =< He asked if billst is better then wedge =< =< =<
Back to top Go down
resonance

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:44 am

Look at title. he used word PVP. that mean to me swap be epicly, insanely, brutally, horrifically, terribly, somethingly important.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:52 am

resonance wrote:
Look at title. he used word PVP. that mean to me swap be epicly, insanely, brutally, horrifically, terribly, somethingly important.
he also said "Says" But he didnt actually say it did he? He WROTE it. *smart answer Master :>*
Back to top Go down
resonance

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 am

but what you writes on the interwebs is what they are saying in real lifes sir.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 12:53 pm

resonance wrote:
but what you writes on the interwebs is what they are saying in real lifes sir.
Na uh! No No No No No NO NO
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 2:47 pm

Ladies please, you both helped me out and answered questions I had regardless of weather or not it was on this page, any information is welcomed! Thank you all
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:00 pm

Haha he called resonance ladies...... wait -.-
Back to top Go down
Fate

Fate

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 3:04 pm

Well just to be safe you may want to consider making a Billist/Billporon set for the block, Use Champ set for additional block, Awaken with high MP awakes. The only downfall to this is your HP wont be as high unless you have sta piercings on wep/sheild and possibly a perfect Unicorn.

Also dont forget to bless your CS items with the highest possible awake of MP or STA thats entirely up to your which you will use.

Full stam with DCT stuff on i can asal 95k that will take out most, My MP on my items is not that impressive so if you can awaken some high MP stuff you should have nice HP and nice MP combo. Just play with your gear see what works best for you.
Back to top Go down
osnapitbeme

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Well, seeing as if the whole server is pretty much packed with suicide/dct asal bps, I don't see any reason to get a billist/billporon, because most of them will just asal the hell out of your hp.
On the other hand, if you can get over 300k hp, you're going to tank atleast some asals, but not all.
When you're fighting blades with 100% dct and whatever speed you have, chances are they won't get a swing in before you asal them, unless you lag of course.
So I'd say get a Wedge for pvp.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyThu Aug 12, 2010 7:28 pm

Lol its a joke to bolth of you ^^ again thank you bolth
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:42 pm

osnapitbeme wrote:
Well, seeing as if the whole server is pretty much packed with suicide/dct asal bps, I don't see any reason to get a billist/billporon, because most of them will just asal the hell out of your hp.
On the other hand, if you can get over 300k hp, you're going to tank atleast some asals, but not all.
When you're fighting blades with 100% dct and whatever speed you have, chances are they won't get a swing in before you asal them, unless you lag of course.
So I'd say get a Wedge for pvp.

Wedge is for queers!
Back to top Go down
osnapitbeme

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:51 pm

@Marco
well then you're saying most of giolog is queers lol
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 3:55 pm

osnapitbeme wrote:
@Marco
well then you're saying most of giolog is queers lol
Lol? No I'm just calling wedge users queers AKA Nab BP's In Arena. and no one ever uses wedge just because it is so easy to get like 90 something DCT with just a Roinier set or billst. Using Wedge would be useless unless you have no idea about the basics of Competitive PvP
Back to top Go down
resonance

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 4:17 pm

did i really see someone say blades with 100% dct? lol
wedge is for queers.
roenier/billst set for the fucking win.

HnR bps in arena=stupid
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 12:18 am

queer = strange o.e it has nothing to do with homosexuality. JUST saying, Imma huge "defination whore" ^^' BUT

Thank you everyone for your suggestions.
Back to top Go down
mrpink89

mrpink89

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:28 am

i like WEdge set
Back to top Go down
racbam

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:58 am

Who cares ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: billist or Wedge for PVP?   billist or Wedge for PVP? Empty

Back to top Go down

billist or Wedge for PVP?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to: