Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extend duration of cs power-ups?

Go down 
+9
gunnin
Teknology
Xaviery
Will
Mookie
Canadian
[N]éutrá[l]
Silverwolf114
Scan
13 posters

Extend the duration of power-ups?
No
Extend duration of cs power-ups? I_vote_lcap3%Extend duration of cs power-ups? I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Yes, for 10 - 20 minutes.
Extend duration of cs power-ups? I_vote_lcap6%Extend duration of cs power-ups? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Yes, for 20 - 30 minutes.
Extend duration of cs power-ups? I_vote_lcap16%Extend duration of cs power-ups? I_vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Yes, for 30 - 40 minutes.
Extend duration of cs power-ups? I_vote_lcap6%Extend duration of cs power-ups? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Yes, for 40 - 50 minutes.
Extend duration of cs power-ups? I_vote_lcap0%Extend duration of cs power-ups? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, for one hour.
Extend duration of cs power-ups? I_vote_lcap68%Extend duration of cs power-ups? I_vote_rcap
 68% [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Scan

Extend duration of cs power-ups? Empty
PostSubject: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 8:50 pm

I don't know about you, but it's a pain in the ass for me to constantly keep spamming my power-ups every couple of minutes...
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 11:25 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
Scan

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:47 am

Silverwolf114 wrote:
Agreed.

Thanks for support...
Back to top Go down
[N]éutrá[l]

[N]éutrá[l]

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 6:02 am

I think for 1hour hate keep putting them on
Back to top Go down
Canadian

Canadian

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:18 am

Especially since most of them all have different durations which makes it a pain.

Support.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 10:27 am

I say 30 minutes. Meanwhile, why not let them stay on after you die. You know stuff like F-I-T-A, Macaron, etc. removes from your CS buff bar after you die is kinda annoying too.
Back to top Go down
Scan

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Mookie wrote:
I say 30 minutes. Meanwhile, why not let them stay on after you die. You know stuff like F-I-T-A, Macaron, etc. removes from your CS buff bar after you die is kinda annoying too.

Especially in the arena
Back to top Go down
Scan

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:09 am

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Scan

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:27 am

BUMPPPPPPPPP
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:08 am

I agree. They should make them last longer. Maybe 30min at least Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Xaviery

Xaviery

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:14 am

30 Minutes~1 hour should be good.
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:10 am

I agree. Eggs and those items that rise stats long for too little time.
Back to top Go down
Scan

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 5:29 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
gunnin

gunnin

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 10:57 am

They don't need to be extended... Just make it so you can keep using them to stack their time durations.
Back to top Go down
Scan

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Stacked or extended, I don't mind either one.
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 3:29 pm

I say 1 hour its annoying me that I put them on like every 3 minutes
Back to top Go down
gunnin

gunnin

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 12:32 am

I say stacked instead of extended because it's a far easier change to make, instead of going back and changing the base timers of all the CS individually.
Back to top Go down
Konan

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:10 am

All I have to say here increase all CS powerups to 1 hour its really annoying
to use them every 2-5 minutes
Back to top Go down
Homii

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:26 pm

Konan wrote:
All I have to say here increase all CS powerups to 1 hour its really annoying
to use them every 2-5 minutes
So true D:
Back to top Go down
gunnin

gunnin

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:03 pm

They're not increasing the duration any further than what it already is. You may as well just give up in hoping.
Back to top Go down
danny123380

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 1:11 pm

Why not permanent? It's useless to keep reputting. I don't see the joy in reputting every 2 minutes. And putting them permanent saves alot of time and alot of people would be more focused on pvp and train instead of repotting. The pang buffs are 1000x extended so its able to do it on the cs items. Not that hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extend duration of cs power-ups?   Extend duration of cs power-ups? Empty

Back to top Go down

Extend duration of cs power-ups?
Page 1 of 1