Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lots of questions. Please answer :(

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kingdra

Lots of questions. Please answer :( Empty
PostSubject: Lots of questions. Please answer :(   Lots of questions. Please answer :( EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:37 am

Technical questions:

- If I have a FlyFF Philippines client installed already in my computer, do I only need to download the patcher or do I still need to download the Giolog client?
- Are the servers up right now? Can anyone tell me how often servers go down here?

Gaming Related questions:

- Rates, please?
- Is it hard to earn money here?
- Is it hard to reach high levels?
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Lots of questions. Please answer :(   Lots of questions. Please answer :( EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:37 am

kingdra wrote:
Technical questions:

- If I have a FlyFF Philippines client installed already in my computer, do I only need to download the patcher or do I still need to download the Giolog client?
- Are the servers up right now? Can anyone tell me how often servers go down here?

Gaming Related questions:

- Rates, please?
- Is it hard to earn money here?
- Is it hard to reach high levels?
- Yes you need the client as the files are edited. You need the May 26th patcher as well

- Yes servers are up and they are normally up. with the exception of the odd time.

Gaming Related Answers:
- Rates all x500
- Not really, you can make 2 Bill in 3 days if you try. But you don't need it all of the prices are VERY LOW.
Example: CS pet= 5k, FITA Cookies= 4penya each. all very very low prices in NPC.
- No its not hard. But its a tad of a challenge. it takes approximately 2 days to get to lvl 121 [HERO].

Hope I Helped Smile
Back to top Go down
Raiga

Raiga

PostSubject: Re: Lots of questions. Please answer :(   Lots of questions. Please answer :( EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:39 am

+1 for rawr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lots of questions. Please answer :(   Lots of questions. Please answer :( Empty

Back to top Go down

Lots of questions. Please answer :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Guides-
Jump to: