Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wow.. Help.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:26 am

this may be the most difficult thing I've ever had to download, even difficult than Mugen. I want to quit and just screw it really bad, but this pserver sounds like it's the best pserver ever. I've spent hours on end trying to figure out how to download this. I don't want 3 steps. I want 3 detailed steps.

Do I need winrar? why can't I remove this file? it doesn't appear anywhere in my hard drives, I can't send anything into them, because it seems like these files are hidden. Is this game a virus or something? someone explain T.T
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 4:37 am

what folder is it in? I can't find it anywhere.. how do I remove it? everytime I download it, it's not in my desktop and when I close it I need to download it again.. I wasted over 5 GBs of space re downloading this game.. please someone help me...
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:10 am

Did you download this client - https://giologs.forumotion.com/downloads-f9/download-full-client-patch-7-24-2010-t1337.htm ? Or the one from the site? Just go to Start -> Search programs & files -> Type in the file name exactly. Or give me screenies of your problems and maybe I can help you.
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:40 am

yes. and when it was done with the launcher thing, it started another process in winrar (which I uninstalled because I think it might've been screwing me up) right when it opened, which made my computer screen freeze.. and it never freezes. ever. my computer is on top quality. I'm going to try the download again, but it's painful to think about because after the download, there is the chance that it might just screw up all over again. and I tried searching in my files, and it said there was no program of the name found. I searched 'giolog'.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:46 am

Bluecandy wrote:
yes. and when it was done with the launcher thing, it started another process in winrar (which I uninstalled because I think it might've been screwing me up) right when it opened, which made my computer screen freeze.. and it never freezes. ever. my computer is on top quality. I'm going to try the download again, but it's painful to think about because after the download, there is the chance that it might just screw up all over again. and I tried searching in my files, and it said there was no program of the name found. I searched 'giolog'.
If your computer WAS top quality then this wouldn't be happening to you. No one else have this kind of problem then it must be your PC. I'm not saying your PC sucks but it just didnt happen to us and maybe your PC is missing some drivers/applications etc that might be your problem
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:51 am

Macro wrote:
Bluecandy wrote:
If your computer WAS top quality then this wouldn't be happening to you. No one else have this kind of problem then it must be your PC. I'm not saying your PC sucks but it just didnt happen to us and maybe your PC is missing some drivers/applications etc that might be your problem

nah. I just dont know what to do. I don't understand the instructions. I don't know what to DO with this file. I would also like to know why it wont show up on my desktop t.t
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:54 am

Bluecandy wrote:
Macro wrote:
Bluecandy wrote:

nah. I just dont know what to do. I don't understand the instructions. I don't know what to DO with this file. I would also like to know why it wont show up on my desktop t.t

Exactly what i was wondering about. BTW What PC are you using? Details about it and suck? Company PC? Maybe those would give answers to why you're having this kind of problem
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 11:58 am

Macro wrote:
Bluecandy wrote:
Macro wrote:
Bluecandy wrote:

Exactly what i was wondering about. BTW What PC are you using? Details about it and suck? Company PC? Maybe those would give answers to why you're having this kind of problem

I'm using a windows xp.. almost everyone uses one.. If it was PC related other people would wonder about this too.

but I want to know if I'm supposed to use winrar..? and where does this file go? I can't find it anywhere when I search through my files, and I would like to remove my old files. I'm downloading it again so I can get on it, because I've looked everywhere and can't find this file. it should be in my hard drive C but it says it isn't.
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:10 pm

and why wont this download a shortcut to my desktop?
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Bluecandy wrote:
Macro wrote:
Bluecandy wrote:
Macro wrote:
Bluecandy wrote:

I'm using a windows xp.. almost everyone uses one.. If it was PC related other people would wonder about this too.

but I want to know if I'm supposed to use winrar..? and where does this file go? I can't find it anywhere when I search through my files, and I would like to remove my old files. I'm downloading it again so I can get on it, because I've looked everywhere and can't find this file. it should be in my hard drive C but it says it isn't.

Get WinRar. Then just extract it to your Desktop. I think the client was actually uploaded with WinRar.
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:22 pm

do I have to re download it again and install winrar now?
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:30 pm

Bluecandy wrote:
do I have to re download it again and install winrar now?
Um probably because when i donwloaded it, it was a winrar file.
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:35 pm

well I tried it, turns out I dont need to. I double clicked on the GiologLauncher.exe thing and it's doing the little process. what do I do after this?
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:48 pm

wow.

https://2img.net/h/oi37.tinypic.com/1z5s0eh.jpg

I'm getting pissed off. I know re installing this game will not fix anything. halp.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Bluecandy wrote:
wow.

I'm getting pissed off. I know re installing this game will not fix anything. halp.

There's your problem...the patcher can't be in a seperate folder alone otherwise it won't work, make sure to have it your "GioFlyFF". Left click on GioLaunch -> go to "GioFlyFF" and right click paste -> start it.
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:08 pm

what? but I installed the thing the person on the top of this thread said. the page said I didn't need to do any extra shit. where's the patcher download? can you link me please? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:11 pm

Bluecandy wrote:
what? but I installed the thing the person on the top of this thread said. the page said I didn't need to do any extra shit. where's the patcher download? can you link me please? Surprised

Yeah sorry, typos e.e. Anyways you already have the patcher, it's call GioLaunch. It can't be in a seperate folder otherwise it won't work. Right click on GioLaunch and Copy -> Go to your "GioFlyFF" folder and paste. Make sure you have the up to date one, which is July 15th (I think)
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:16 pm

well... I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm downloading this thing for the 7th time, it says on my download bar GioFlyff.rar

some VERY bad instructions on the download page told me to open GioLauncher.exe and then I can play when it's done processing. or did it download more than I thought? Where is the download? Do I look in my Winrar directory? halp. Sad
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Bluecandy wrote:
well... I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm downloading this thing for the 7th time, it says on my download bar GioFlyff.rar

some VERY bad instructions on the download page told me to open GioLauncher.exe and then I can play when it's done processing. or did it download more than I thought? Where is the download? Do I look in my Winrar directory? halp. Sad

Ok, PM me with your TV Pass + ID so I can help you. The PM button is vvvvvvv
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:18 pm

Bluecandy wrote:
wow.

I mean install the Client. Find GioLauncher.exe and double click. Dude that is just the patcher. And patcher needs to be in a flyff folder. Thats why you couldnt play.
Download this one.
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:25 pm

Macro wrote:
Bluecandy wrote:
wow.

I mean install the Client. Find GioLauncher.exe and double click. Dude that is just the patcher. And patcher needs to be in a flyff folder. Thats why you couldnt play.
Download this one.

so im guessing I should ditch my current download now? or do I extract that to the download?
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Bluecandy wrote:
Macro wrote:
Bluecandy wrote:
wow.

Download this one.

so im guessing I should ditch my current download now? or do I extract that to the download?
The link i gave you would be everything. so basically you need this download + the july 15th patcher.
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:33 pm

is the patcher on the site? or is it in the download? with the title Full Client and Patcher I was just assuming it'd all be there already.
Back to top Go down
Bluecandy

Bluecandy

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:40 pm

i think I understand all of this now, I just want to know if I have to download another file, or do I already have the patcher? Because I can't find anything called GioLaunch. But i can find GioLauncher.exe..... idk if they are the same thing... but GioLauncher.exe is IN the GioFlyff folder for winrar... so do I need to download GioLaunch? where is the GioLaunch download. ;-;

sorry if no one is on-the-spot specific I have an excruciatingly hard time understanding things.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 1:41 pm

Bluecandy wrote:
i think I understand all of this now, I just want to know if I have to download another file, or do I already have the patcher? Because I can't find anything called GioLaunch. But i can find GioLauncher.exe..... idk if they are the same thing... but GioLauncher.exe is IN the GioFlyff folder for winrar... so do I need to download GioLaunch? where is the GioLaunch download. ;-;

sorry if no one is on-the-spot specific I have an excruciatingly hard time understanding things.
Ya thats it. Double click it and let it patch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wow.. Help. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wow.. Help.   Wow.. Help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wow.. Help.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Reports / Bugs / Feedback-
Jump to: