Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?

Go down 
+13
Nerdiex3
Amy =]
SidThaBp
Ferocious
xdm12
Seto0
DeKiller
Prestigious
Chiz
Zeality09
Macro
osnapitbeme
Keii78500
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keii78500

WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? Empty
PostSubject: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:03 pm

WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER FOR:

scratch

Max PVM
dmg critz:
dmg charged:
dmg aoe:

Max PVP
dmg critz:
dmg charged:
dmg aoe:

Max hp full dex:
max hp full sta:

total Dex:
total adoch awak:
Back to top Go down
osnapitbeme

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:09 pm

charged pvp crit:

http://yfrog.com/n4flyff00011j
~175k~
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 11:09 pm

well i really dont know but..... Ok look what do we have here?. oh its just the record book where it shows Records of Rangers. Oh this thread is nothing just some pics of something like Highest PvM Damage, Highest HP, Highest Dex and sta. This thread couldnt possible have the things your looking for exept maybe 5 of those over there listed and the rest of them i cant find anywhere else.
Seriously all these stupid threads made. Come on. At least look for current threads up before making a stupid one......
Just a suggestion. You dont have to go ape/TimeOfYourMonth on me. kk?
Back to top Go down
Zeality09

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:27 pm

Shut the fuck up MAcro your english sucks.. You always says negative comments on the topics why would someone make you a forum mod? are you insane?.. go to hell tang ina mo gago
Back to top Go down
Chiz

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:30 pm

need to be trashed since we have the official record book...
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Zeality09 wrote:
Shut the fuck up MAcro your english sucks.. You always says negative comments on the topics why would someone make you a forum mod? are you insane?.. go to hell tang ina mo gago
I told you This forum has too much spam shit going on and for what? They could just look around the forum for 5 fucking minutes and they'll find the same thread of the same thing, yet they still make their own. Oh and my English sucks? Look at your post. ''You Always says negative ..... " ORLY and My English sucks?
Back to top Go down
Zeality09

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:35 pm

Macro can you just say it in a better way. It's like everytime someone posts that you don't like stop bashing them gago.. Your NOT A FORUM MOD you are jusy a WANNABE, this is general talk for godsake we have the right to express our opinions. You have no right to say bad words towards us, You are just an ordinary forumer also tang ina ka tarantado.
Back to top Go down
Prestigious

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:36 pm

Zeality09 wrote:

truethat..
he think's he's always right.. pathetic really..
Back to top Go down
Zeality09

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Yeah in that kind of attitude how can you be a FORUM MOD? in your dreams.. Who the hell will vote for you? yourself and your fucking friends? stop being a WANNABE FORUM MODE FUCK!
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:43 pm

Zeality09 wrote:
Yeah in that kind of attitude how can you be a FORUM MOD? in your dreams.. Who the hell will vote for you? yourself and your fucking friends? stop being a WANNABE FORUM MODE FUCK!
Hoy Chillax kalang. Grabe roids. forum lang to. Get a life. Get laid. Get a Girlfriend.... Or two.

English :
Just chill man. You must be using Roids. This is just a forum.
Back to top Go down
DeKiller

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Macro wrote:
Zeality09 wrote:
Hoy Chillax kalang. Grabe roids. forum lang to. Get a life. Get laid. Get a Girlfriend.... Or two.

English :
Macro you always saying "Get a life" but your self you don't have a life, I didn't see any thread without your post! Seems like you are spending whole your time at forum...
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 5:55 pm

DeKiller wrote:
Macro wrote:
Zeality09 wrote:

English :
Macro you always saying "Get a life" but your self you don't have a life, I didn't any thread without your post! Seems like you are spending whole your time at forum

What's wrong in being on the forums?
It's not like he's in-game all the time, just like you are. <:
Back to top Go down
DeKiller

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:00 pm

Seto0 wrote:
DeKiller wrote:
Macro wrote:
Zeality09 wrote:

English :
Macro you always saying "Get a life" but your self you don't have a life, I didn't any thread without your post! Seems like you are spending whole your time at forum

Lols all the time on the forum or all the time in the game => All time near the comp => no life
My self not spending much time for computer, maximum 2-3 hours aday.
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:03 pm

DeKiller wrote:
Seto0 wrote:
DeKiller wrote:
Macro wrote:
Zeality09 wrote:

English :

Lols all the time on the forum or all the time in the game => All time near the comp => no life
My self not spending much time for computer, maximum 2-3 hours aday.

So, people that are married, have children, and work on a PC, i.e gfx designers, script writers, etc, don't have lives?
Think before posting.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:05 pm

Seto0 wrote:
DeKiller wrote:
Macro wrote:
Zeality09 wrote:

English :

Maybe i do spend my whole time on the forums. Maybe thats how i let time pass by. Maybe i have a lap top and a Verizon Wireless USB Modem. Maybe I post on the forums while hanging out with friends. Maybe I'm banging you mom while posting. Maybe I just feel like posting anywhere that interests me. Maybe I'm also constantly browsing for questions and trying my very best to answer them. Maybe i browse through the forums from my cell phone when I can't be on my Lap Top. Maybe I'm just really on the forums to help people with their problems and try my best to control all these spam threads. More maybes coming soon.....
The only reason why you hate me is because you know I have a better chance of being a Mod/GM than you will ever have with that attitude of yours. You take the game too personal.

@Seto0 Show us another one of those Funny pic that you have that always have something to do with the damn topic.

Back to top Go down
DeKiller

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Seto0 wrote:

So, people that are married, have children, and work on a PC, i.e gfx designers, script writers, etc, don't have lives?
Think before posting.
Well, maybe just you don't understand what i meant... yes my English is sux but i know properly Russian + Hebrew...
But I mean specificaly all time near computer for useless things like spending the whole time on the forums / games/ etc
2-3 Hours is enought for it! Job it's another thing! "Macro" not working here... I trust that you understand me

Last edited by DeKiller on Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prestigious

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Macro fails, that's all i can say..
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:13 pm

Nah.

WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? Jqrk38
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Prestigious wrote:
Macro fail much, that's all i can say.
What exactly did i do to make you go ape on me? Tell me what. Or is this just some random flaming and you think i deserve it why?
Back to top Go down
DeKiller

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:17 pm

Macro wrote:
Seto0 wrote:
DeKiller wrote:
Macro wrote:
Zeality09 wrote:

English :

Maybe i do spend my whole time on the forums. Maybe thats how i let time pass by. Maybe i have a lap top and a Verizon Wireless USB Modem. Maybe I post on the forums while hanging out with friends. Maybe I'm banging you mom while posting. Maybe I just feel like posting anywhere that interests me. Maybe I'm also constantly browsing for questions and trying my very best to answer them. Maybe i browse through the forums from my cell phone when I can't be on my Lap Top. Maybe I'm just really on the forums to help people with their problems and try my best to control all these spam threads. More maybes coming soon.....
The only reason why you hate me is because you know I have a better chance of being a Mod/GM than you will ever have with that attitude of yours. You take the game too personal.

@Seto0 Show us another one of those Funny pic that you have that always have something to do with the damn topic.

Macro, You are about the forum troll at which aren't present life and which spoils in all themes
Back to top Go down
Prestigious

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Seto0 wrote:
Nah.

well, we have our opinions sir. that's all
Back to top Go down
Zeality09

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:20 pm

tang ina mo mali ka ng binannga mo .. feeling FORUM mod ampota.. gago mo.. get a life? ikaw nga un magdamag nsa forums? ahaha get a life fuck. tsaka pede wag k n magenglish? baduy ng english mo tang ina ka english kalabaw.

fuck off
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:21 pm

DeKiller wrote:
Macro wrote:
Seto0 wrote:
DeKiller wrote:
Macro wrote:
Zeality09 wrote:

English :

Macro, You are about the forum troll at which aren't present life and which spoils in all themes
That did not make sense to me at all. How does posting on the forum/helping people and controlling stupid spam threads make me a troll?
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:24 pm

@macro, i couldnt even understand what he was trying to say, Dekiller might be slightly retarded in which you should not post back, for you are arguing with a retard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 6:26 pm

Zeality09 wrote:
tang ina mo mali ka ng binannga mo .. feeling FORUM mod ampota.. gago mo.. get a life? ikaw nga un magdamag nsa forums? ahaha get a life fuck. tsaka pede wag k n magenglish? baduy ng english mo tang ina ka english kalabaw.

fuck off

If you can't speak English, then just

WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? 1zyejc5

No one needs to read your bullshit. <:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?   WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO IS THE BEST RANGER OF THE SERVER ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next