HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

What do you mean by charged crit? and link?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
weyngz57

PostSubject: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:49 pm

i was reading some ranger forums.. and i dont understand what you guys mean about charged crit with link.. to get a high damaged crit?
Back to top Go down
Macro

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:54 pm

weyngz57 wrote:
i was reading some ranger forums.. and i dont understand what you guys mean about charged crit with link.. to get a high damaged crit?
Charge is when you hold down the left mouse button when attacking a monster. There will be green bars on top of your Char and that determines how much you charged. I think theres about 4 bars but i'm not sure. Anyways you hold it down until that bar is full and let go. That causes a massive Crit damage. Over 2x More than your normal crits. Charged Crit withlink is the same thing exept Link Attack is activated. Link can be obtained from a level 20 party. It is a party skill so it can only be activated if you have Party Points. Link attack with a full party adds about 80% More Damage. So ya thats Charge Crit + Link.
Back to top Go down
brookey!

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:57 pm

*cough*flyff noob*cough*
and @Macro's siggy .....who said so? i think LaRoux was just saying that to be nice.
Back to top Go down
weyngz57

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:06 pm

thnx macro ^^.. it helped a lot ^^.. wait.. when holding the mouse left button.. does your character attacks it or not?
Back to top Go down
weyngz57

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:11 pm

and is it sure to get a crit once you have hold down left button?.. i mean.. when u charge.. is it there assurance to get a crit? or sometimes it would just be a normal attack?.. can i do this even in dark illusion? Question
Back to top Go down
Macro

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Make sure you have 100% Crit. And no when you are holding down left button they char doesn't attack. Yes you can do it even on Dark Illusion
Back to top Go down
brookey!

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:21 pm

well that is, if the server ever comes back up
Back to top Go down
LaRoux

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:45 pm

brookey! wrote:
*cough*flyff noob*cough*
and @Macro's siggy .....who said so? i think LaRoux was just saying that to be nice.
LOL. no he is sexeh
Back to top Go down
brookey!

PostSubject:    Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:14 pm

LaRoux wrote:
brookey! wrote:
*cough*flyff noob*cough*
LOL. no he is sexeh
LIES! HE'S A MEAN SELFISH BITCH! btw Kyle is my brother and he quit o.o
Back to top Go down
LaRoux

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:40 am

brookey! wrote:
LaRoux wrote:
brookey! wrote:
*cough*flyff noob*cough*
LOL. no he is sexeh
O: oh em gee the kyle im thinkin of? o: the emo one?
Back to top Go down
brookey!

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:27 am

LaRoux wrote:
brookey! wrote:
LaRoux wrote:
brookey! wrote:
*cough*flyff noob*cough*
LOL. no he is sexeh
O: oh em gee the kyle im thinkin of? o: the emo one?
yesh... but he's my bro and he gets on my account sometimes
Back to top Go down
Macro

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:33 am

brookey! wrote:
LaRoux wrote:
brookey! wrote:
*cough*flyff noob*cough*
LOL. no he is sexeh

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Back to top Go down
brookey!

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:15 am

Macro wrote:
brookey! wrote:
LaRoux wrote:
brookey! wrote:
*cough*flyff noob*cough*
LOL. no he is sexeh

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Lies Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean by charged crit? and link?   

Back to top Go down

What do you mean by charged crit? and link?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1