Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!

Go down 
+134
Mudcake
crytek
zopiklon
gimpy
arnootie
mrpink89
[PGx]Atma
DarkShadow13
Merkaba
mortveil
xXBladeOfDeathXx
dexter95
dust
IzNice
rangerclz
Kakashi
xhian24
hash
Teknology
kubow15
Plains
clinkz96
Emma
gevestro
ChampITA
anthonykan
henano
hisaki
akalamolng
Imba
Paramorex3
LaRoux
OdeSSa
ENDENG
Amanda
D4rkSn1p3r
Fumi
kunal1
Doddy
Theeeee
lau
lobber
rinoa.kheem
Near Kun
DarknessXX
zLightningZ
SidThaBp
ikamosho
Derv
Jesti
5n0x
CrazyAcro
ItsNotMuzza
cedric181
Aleksandra
Jovi'e
jasonm123
sikthxii
Energy
Reky
binhp
a
dictson
Bamboozlah
forblaze
Silverwolf114
Xaviery
Konan
jonaska4
Metamorphose
Ishadow
boybrighter
fakutsu
Teezee
z3r0z08
cookiemonsterx3
Koshinro
bpr3lo4dnl
Mookie
rawrkogikun
Milk
16bitbeat
gunnin
fodido
den23
Histeria
janna
Yufi
Sophione
Homii
xRiku
Mushy.
MooG
Cheese
salakyan
darrendota1
SirDave
lazorgun
danny123380
Primez0r
OmgOhGOOD
killer20k
AndySixx
Canadian
matigas4
Hurr♥
VileoSufora
UAintGettinDis
Risqüe
jekt
Tapsy
insaneguy654
ThisGuy
matigas2
hisuka
shu_go
Seto0
ChowderX
exelsi
Ferocious
Macro
xdm12
Raiga
racbam
Sven
osnapitbeme
Sloth
qkun10
Eternity
Prestigious
godhatesus
Ellipses
Noggy
rann25
138 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Tapsy

Tapsy

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:42 pm

Oh hehe Xtacy shit me too i had spwan perin´s hehe lowl naps Xtacy |Unknown GM| - you spawn perins i will bann you goodbye what the fuck i had 129.299 Penya ^^ not 100,000,000 for Perin´s
Back to top Go down
Eternity

Eternity

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 5:50 pm

Xtacy sounds pretty sketchy o.O
Back to top Go down
16bitbeat

16bitbeat

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:51 pm

I played on xtacy flyff but it seems the server died,patcher isn't working and the website seems to be deleted Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:56 pm

Don't bother with Xtacy. That fail ass bipolar admin doesn't know what's right from wrong. They can spawn all of the shit they want for their suck-up faggots, and they'll ban you without any reason just so they can satisfy their own boredom.

As for the downtime, I'm just as clueless as you people are. I haven't seen Bart on for some time now, he's probably not even home for all I know. You can't really blame me for not being able to clean up the forums either. I have a life you know, I can't be on 24/7 to watch most of you whine. There's much more better things to do outside of the house rather than watching some of you guys complain left to right. After all, I'm only human. :]

Last edited by Ferocious on Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Primez0r

Primez0r

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:05 pm

Ferocious wrote:
Don't bother with Xtacy. That fail ass bipolar admin doesn't know what's right from wrong. They can spawn all of the shit they want for their suck-up faggots, and they'll ban you without any reason just so they can satisfy their own boredom.
What do you think about Giolog? o;
Just askin.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Primez0r wrote:
Ferocious wrote:
Just askin.

There are pros and cons. I can't really say much 'cuz it might put my position at stake. lol
Back to top Go down
gunnin

gunnin

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Ferocious wrote:
Primez0r wrote:
Ferocious wrote:
Just askin.

There are pros and cons. I can't really say much 'cuz it might put my position at stake. lol
That alone already says a lot. Wink
Back to top Go down
Milk

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:32 pm

Well basically it's a good server with basically free items and stuff but the cons are that never GMs on and down way too much...
Back to top Go down
Primez0r

Primez0r

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:36 pm

Ferocious wrote:
Primez0r wrote:
Ferocious wrote:
Just askin.

Yea,you'r right,u can maybe send me a pm Razz
Back to top Go down
hisuka

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:13 pm

Still DOwn Guys ahu...

PSP muna!
Back to top Go down
Yufi

Yufi

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:21 am

Tapsy pls pm me the site...i will play your server
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:28 am

XtacyFlyff=corrupt. Owner is a colossal bitch, she banns randomly for something to do just like Fero said. she never hires anyone, she's 50x worse then bartz. She thinks she's better than everyone and treats her players like SHIT. But if you wanna join be my guess. You'll be crawling back when you realize how shitty her rates are and how poorly she treats you. But go ahead its not like it affects me in anyway, I've just been looking for a reason to bitch about selena
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:58 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
XtacyFlyff=corrupt. Owner is a colossal bitch, she banns randomly for something to do just like Fero said. she never hires anyone, she's 50x worse then bartz. She thinks she's better than everyone and treats her players like SHIT. But if you wanna join be my guess. You'll be crawling back when you realize how shitty her rates are and how poorly she treats you. But go ahead its not like it affects me in anyway, I've just been looking for a reason to bitch about selena

Me and a few of my friend feels the same way when she was still owner of KF and before Xtacy was made. She was alright before, but when the v14 kf beta started, that's when she showed her true colors. Now she's currently listening to the idiots/noobs instead of the pr0s and old kf players.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 1:01 am

shes a raging bitch, Fucking hate her. Smile I know few people that dont
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:05 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
shes a raging bitch, Fucking hate her. Smile I know few people that dont
She IP Banned me bcoz I killed hers and the co-owner's alts about at least 3 times each siege. And I always KoS them in arena.
Back to top Go down
Tapsy

Tapsy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:14 am

my post was deleted xDDD its so funny and so kiddy.... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
AndySixx

AndySixx

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 3:08 am

focks why this server is off -.-''
Back to top Go down
16bitbeat

16bitbeat

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:47 am

I'd like to test tapsy's server.
Tapsy? Would you like to pm me Wink ?
It's pretty annoying that the server has more downtimes then up times <.<

Last edited by 16bitbeat on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bpr3lo4dnl

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 5:49 am

sever is up GOGOGO Smile
Back to top Go down
Yufi

Yufi

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:33 am

server is up without improvements.... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
lazorgun

lazorgun

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 6:49 am

LOOOL Finally Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mushy.

Mushy.

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 7:30 am

YEY Very Happy
Back to top Go down
killer20k

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 8:55 am

server back yes cheers cheers cheers cheers Laughing
Back to top Go down
racbam

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 9:07 am

Lmfao, I can't log in.
Back to top Go down
Koshinro

Koshinro

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 am

wow ur fkin kidding...and its like no one even left
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!
Page 8 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 25  Next