Share | 

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:57 pm

Ellipses wrote:
Other than racbam's new reply, i'd say this has turned into a spam and nerdrage and should be deleted. There's really no need for the hateful words and attempted smart assness. People need to stop getting so angered over such a trivial thing. Go QQ somewhere else please.

Nice dig at me thanks Wink back on topic since the dumb hick soccer loving americans cant make a comeback.

This thread is Pointless i stand by what i said Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ellipses

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:01 pm

Noggy wrote:
Ellipses wrote:
Other than racbam's new reply, i'd say this has turned into a spam and nerdrage and should be deleted. There's really no need for the hateful words and attempted smart assness. People need to stop getting so angered over such a trivial thing. Go QQ somewhere else please.

Nice dig at me thanks Wink back on topic since the dumb hick soccer loving americans cant make a comeback.

This thread is Pointless i stand by what i said Very Happy

Well I wasn't basing it just on you but sure.
And I stand by all that I've said. Seeing as I'm right that is.
Back to top Go down
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:05 pm

how are you right when the infomation you get off this thread is the same as which u can get off one created before it. This is another spam thread one of many to be created about the same incident you dont want to be wrong so you wont admit it Smile Thats fine dude in your head you know im right and i know im right. You dont want to be seen as if your backing down its cool man i understand Wink
Back to top Go down
Ellipses

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:11 pm

Noggy wrote:
how are you right when the infomation you get off this thread is the same as which u can get off one created before it. This is another spam thread one of many to be created about the same incident you dont want to be wrong so you wont admit it Smile Thats fine dude in your head you know im right and i know im right. You dont want to be seen as if your backing down its cool man i understand Wink

Actually the information on this thread is the only recent one that is relevant to the server being down at this moment. Not yesterday and not the day before it. Please know what you're talking about before you say it please. You're just proving your incompetence. And honestly, if I was wrong I would state so and apologize for being incorrect instead of continuing on with my incorrect argument. And you know nothing of what is in my head. Especially since your intelligence level seems to be much lower and if you would like to not make yourself seem any less smart than you already do I would advise you to just stop now.
Back to top Go down
Noggy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:24 pm

i would advise you to look at the threads posted in the general talk section theres a few from there that talk about the server being down i'll list the names of the threads for you

PLS RESTART THE SERVER
what's happening to server atm ?
i spreak for all player
Sever down again ?? it stuck at channels

For some one who doesnt know that the server is down there much more likely to look at those threads than one named update

Now please remove your head from your arse and stop acting as if your better than everybody else.

Last edited by Noggy on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raiga

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 pm

How long shall be the server down?!
Back to top Go down
xdm12

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:31 pm

Raiga wrote:
How long shall be the server down?!

quite a bit. whenever bartz gets on.
Back to top Go down
Ellipses

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Noggy wrote:
i would advise you to look at the threads posted in the general talk section theres a few from there that talk about the server being down i'll list the names of the threads for you

PLS RESTART THE SERVER
i spreak for all player

For some one who doesnt know that the server is down there much more likely to look at those threads than one named update

Now please remove your head from your arse and stop acting as if your better than everybody else.

Those are not the recent ones. People will see this one first and look in here because it's closer to the top and people look for the fastest and most convenient one they find.

The one who, as you say, needs to remove their head from their arse would be you. You just keep saying the same thing over and over again and keep getting corrected by me and just trying to top me every time but fail. And I really don't think I'm better than anyone on here. I'm just a casual player that is trying to help and I tried to correct you and give reasoning for what I said and you're just replying with hateful words and with wrongly placed intent. Your attitude makes you out to be at least somewhat how you say I am.

And on the server info, apparently 20 minutes more. Bartz has been giving information in here apparently. http://xat.com/chat/room/110078855/
Back to top Go down
Macro

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:11 am

Eternity wrote:
Server status:ONLINE
Thats not funny.
Server Status : OFFLINE
Back to top Go down
Eternity

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:14 am

NEVERMIND, its still down, sorry guys.
Back to top Go down
Macro

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:17 am

Eternity wrote:
NEVERMIND, its still down, sorry guys.
naw its no problem even though you got me jumping up and down with joy after reading your post, other than that i'm fine
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:23 am

Ellipses wrote:
Noggy wrote:

PLS RESTART THE SERVER
i spreak for all player

Those are not the recent ones. People will see this one first and look in here because it's closer to the top and people look for the fastest and most convenient one they find.

The one who, as you say, needs to remove their head from their arse would be you. You just keep saying the same thing over and over again and keep getting corrected by me and just trying to top me every time but fail. And I really don't think I'm better than anyone on here. I'm just a casual player that is trying to help and I tried to correct you and give reasoning for what I said and you're just replying with hateful words and with wrongly placed intent. Your attitude makes you out to be at least somewhat how you say I am.

And on the server info, apparently 20 minutes more. Bartz has been giving information in here apparently. http://xat.com/chat/room/110078855/
Question: Since when did Bart make a xat chat? o_o

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:33 am

Ferocious wrote:
Ellipses wrote:
Noggy wrote:

PLS RESTART THE SERVER
i spreak for all player

its someone pretending to be bartz and i wont even go to that chat bcoz its un-official and no one will get accurate update about the downtime
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:36 am

Macro wrote:
Ferocious wrote:
Ellipses wrote:
Noggy wrote:

PLS RESTART THE SERVER
i spreak for all player

its someone pretending to be bartz and i wont even go to that chat bcoz its un-official and no one will get accurate update about the downtime
I have a feeling it's not Bart. He's too damn busy with life you know o-o. lol If he's on xat, than he should be on yahoo messenger as well. Also, he's not the type to talk with people, and the one in the chat seems to be an attention whore. That's a fake Bart, I think.

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:37 am

Macro wrote:
Ferocious wrote:
Ellipses wrote:
Noggy wrote:

PLS RESTART THE SERVER
i spreak for all player

As far as I an tell it is legit. It may be an impostor but I cannot tell. That is why I didn't use assuring words when stating that supposed information.\
And Ferocious, the bartz in the chat really isn't talking much.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:41 am

Ellipses wrote:
Macro wrote:
Ferocious wrote:
Ellipses wrote:
Noggy wrote:

PLS RESTART THE SERVER
i spreak for all player

As far as I an tell it is legit. It may be an impostor but I cannot tell. That is why I didn't use assuring words when stating that supposed information.\

I'll get confirmation from him whenever he's on YM.

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:43 am

Ferocious wrote:
Ellipses wrote:
Macro wrote:
Ferocious wrote:
Ellipses wrote:
Noggy wrote:

PLS RESTART THE SERVER
i spreak for all player

I'll get confirmation from him whenever he's on YM.

That would be useful. If you get the information please tell us. Smile Thank you ahead of time.
Back to top Go down
exelsi

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:24 am

It is definitely NOT legit XAT chat, according to the "2Bartz" in this Xat chat Ferocious is at his house, lol
Back to top Go down
ChowderX

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:28 am

yep, definitely not him, lol. the bches banned me when I started pointing out Ferocious couldn't possibly be at bartz house lol.

People got totally pranked
Back to top Go down
Ellipses

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:28 am

exelsi wrote:
It is definitely NOT legit XAT chat, according to the "2Bartz" in this Xat chat Ferocious is at his house, lol

Well, I haven't been watching it for a while so I didn't see what happened for people to come to that conclusion but I am not surprised that it is fake.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:56 am

Wow. Alright, that isn't Bart. We don't live close to each other at all Lol. If Bart was updating the server, he'd at least announce it. If it randomly dies like this, then something's wrong with it. Lately, the server's fame has been increasing, and the more popular you are, the more attention you'll get from script kiddies. It can't be helped, since I don't have access to the db either. I haven't seen Bart for a while either, but you can always mail me a list of questions if you need help.

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:33 am

Any one know when the server will be UP?!
tired of watching movies

Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Seto0

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:49 am

Raiga wrote:
Any one know when the server will be UP?!
tired of watching movies

Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation Question Exclamation

Watch Tekken, Jay and Silent Bob strike back, Cop out, and even the Star Wars saga. /ridi
Back to top Go down
shu_go

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:33 am

if the topic is pointless,. den y u guys keep on posting!

lol!
Back to top Go down
hisuka

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:09 pm

Server is Off ~_~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   

Back to top Go down

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next