Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!

Go down 
+134
Mudcake
crytek
zopiklon
gimpy
arnootie
mrpink89
[PGx]Atma
DarkShadow13
Merkaba
mortveil
xXBladeOfDeathXx
dexter95
dust
IzNice
rangerclz
Kakashi
xhian24
hash
Teknology
kubow15
Plains
clinkz96
Emma
gevestro
ChampITA
anthonykan
henano
hisaki
akalamolng
Imba
Paramorex3
LaRoux
OdeSSa
ENDENG
Amanda
D4rkSn1p3r
Fumi
kunal1
Doddy
Theeeee
lau
lobber
rinoa.kheem
Near Kun
DarknessXX
zLightningZ
SidThaBp
ikamosho
Derv
Jesti
5n0x
CrazyAcro
ItsNotMuzza
cedric181
Aleksandra
Jovi'e
jasonm123
sikthxii
Energy
Reky
binhp
a
dictson
Bamboozlah
forblaze
Silverwolf114
Xaviery
Konan
jonaska4
Metamorphose
Ishadow
boybrighter
fakutsu
Teezee
z3r0z08
cookiemonsterx3
Koshinro
bpr3lo4dnl
Mookie
rawrkogikun
Milk
16bitbeat
gunnin
fodido
den23
Histeria
janna
Yufi
Sophione
Homii
xRiku
Mushy.
MooG
Cheese
salakyan
darrendota1
SirDave
lazorgun
danny123380
Primez0r
OmgOhGOOD
killer20k
AndySixx
Canadian
matigas4
Hurr♥
VileoSufora
UAintGettinDis
Risqüe
jekt
Tapsy
insaneguy654
ThisGuy
matigas2
hisuka
shu_go
Seto0
ChowderX
exelsi
Ferocious
Macro
xdm12
Raiga
racbam
Sven
osnapitbeme
Sloth
qkun10
Eternity
Prestigious
godhatesus
Ellipses
Noggy
rann25
138 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Metamorphose

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:09 am

Silverwolf114 wrote:
Milk wrote:
Rawr, I don't think you try hard enough to make yourself seem intelligent using big words. It's not really helping you much nor makes you cool for including long words when you could easily have typed a shorter word with the same meaning. But no, you must try and be smarter than the people here....

On the other hand, you succeed in making yourself look like an idiot
How did he make himself look like an idiot? He's just stating the fact that Rawr tries so hard to be "intelligent".
Back to top Go down
ThisGuy

ThisGuy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:32 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
If the way I "talk" is too much for you, you can easily go to www.dictionary.reference.com and look up any words you're struggling with. I never said I was cool and I honestly dont think I am. Also it dosnt make me "smarter" Im not trying to be smarter so stfu, your confusing professionalism with "trying-to-act-smart" get to know me before you make those types of accusations.

+1 Well said :>

Totally agree's with this.
Can i make this as my signiture?

rann25 wrote:
Silverwolf114 wrote:
@Ran, Didn't know that you had mod powers.
@Macro, thanks but I'm not a kid.
@Milk, I DO have a life, I DO have a friends, I DO have a girlfriend. Sadly, I live in a subdivision that's not near my school whereas they do live near my school, so I can't hang out with them every day since school hasn't started.

@Silverwolf114 :
oh really?
i dont think so my english is bad affraid

@Macro,rawrkogikun and Milk
you better settle this in game
if the server is up(i hope so)

( lets be frank. )
Your grammar is poor.
Back to top Go down
lazorgun

lazorgun

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:01 am

binhp wrote:
http://flyfordemocracy.com/
GO GUYS!

-Dude ONE CS SET costs £5
-Ppl can buy freaking 55000 stat points. I assume thats even more imbalanced than giolog or any other server.
-"£25 - Any Ultimate Ancient Weapon +10 +20 (Any Ele)10/10 ( Any A Cards)"
-"£9.99 - Any +20 Jewlery"

I dont even bother downloading it, nty.
Back to top Go down
Milk

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:33 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
I'd like to make a point:
Flyff targeted general audience is boys ages 10-16. So its only natural/to-be-expected for kids to be playing this.

Also "Milk" I dont really care, your just showing how Immature you are by trying to 1-up me:
Quote :
probably know the same English if not more than you buddy

*also there's only one type of English?:
Quote :
the same English
( sarcasm, calm your tits )

good day madam.

I'm not trying to 1 up you you just try way to hard to type literate and try making yourself seem smart.. Plus if it end up in a ingame fight I would win without a challenge...
Back to top Go down
UAintGettinDis

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 7:57 am

Sexy Server :3
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:06 am

Milk wrote:
rawrkogikun wrote:
Flyff targeted general audience is boys ages 10-16. So its only natural/to-be-expected for kids to be playing this.

Also "Milk" I dont really care, your just showing how Immature you are by trying to 1-up me:
Quote :

Quote :
the same English

good day madam.

I'm not trying to 1 up you you just try way to hard to type literate and try making yourself seem smart.. Plus if it end up in a ingame fight I would win without a challenge...

Wow your fucking tough, Look at you all high and mighty. lmfao "if this ends up in an in-game fight" I LOL'd sooo hard! What do you think that will accomplish, would it set some status or something or just give you some piece of mind IF you won? also you still have no right to make any fucking judgments about me dick-face. Im me just like you're you. You can't stop me from talking "smart" because its the way I am. Admit it your only piss-faced with me because you decided to act like a little bitch and I said something about it, other wise you wouldn't really give a shit how I "talk". But I guess I'm sorry for being me? If you honestly have a huge problem with it Take it to the GM's ( its not like there gonna do shit about it anyways ).

Well good sir/madam I'm done. If your going to be a little cunt and sit here and complain and bitch go right ahead. its not like anyone can stop you.

P.S this would never end up in an "In-game challenge" for 2 reasons:

1) I don't play this server anymore I just roam the forum
2) In all honesty; your not worth my time.

Laterr, or not?
Back to top Go down
dictson

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 9:37 am

@Rawr: Dont fight kids like milk, like u said its not worth your time. ^^
Back to top Go down
fakutsu

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:25 am

still down? Neutral
Back to top Go down
Milk

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:33 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
Milk wrote:
rawrkogikun wrote:

Quote :

Quote :
the same English

good day madam.

Wow your fucking tough, Look at you all high and mighty. lmfao "if this ends up in an in-game fight" I LOL'd sooo hard! What do you think that will accomplish, would it set some status or something or just give you some piece of mind IF you won? also you still have no right to make any fucking judgments about me dick-face. Im me just like you're you. You can't stop me from talking "smart" because its the way I am. Admit it your only piss-faced with me because you decided to act like a little bitch and I said something about it, other wise you wouldn't really give a shit how I "talk". But I guess I'm sorry for being me? If you honestly have a huge problem with it Take it to the GM's ( its not like there gonna do shit about it anyways ).

Well good sir/madam I'm done. If your going to be a little cunt and sit here and complain and bitch go right ahead. its not like anyone can stop you.

P.S this would never end up in an "In-game challenge" for 2 reasons:

1) I don't play this server anymore I just roam the forum
2) In all honesty; your not worth my time.

Laterr, or not?
I only said in game cause some kid earlier said finish this in game I could fuck you up in real life also kid. And you know what I just shit myself on how fucking homo you are you gay shit: later, or not? You sound like a fucking homo who packs fudge every night you faggot. I swear to god you're a faggot just by how you talk and shit.. You type like a fucking queer. I wouldn't wanna see you in real life you might try to suck my dick. Lul homos are fucking losers.
Also I'm not a kid you fucking loser so stfu this aint yo fight..

Last edited by Milk on Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:40 am

Lol okay? How can i "sound" like anything, your reading you fucking tool-bag. and the or not, was more a of a question then a statement. But whatever, your obviously unstable. and like I said im done.

Oh and I'm the gay one, Look up Harvey MILK?<--- Mega homo] and your Forum name is Milk? Nice one!

au'revior Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
Milk

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 10:56 am

Clearly your not done since you keep responding you piece of shit... I never even heard of Harvey milk is he your boy friend or something? I was referring to Milk that you drink. Just the way you type makes you sound like a fucking big ass homo. We get it you're gay now stfu.
Back to top Go down
Canadian

Canadian

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:23 am

You know, there is homo milk. lmfao.

Servers still down.
Back to top Go down
Milk

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:25 am

Lul idc you find a new PS yet Canadian?
Back to top Go down
Metamorphose

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:10 pm

Flame war! Flame war! Flame war!
Back to top Go down
Tapsy

Tapsy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:50 pm

i have my own p-server Razz
but it´s sucks on hamachi :S
Back to top Go down
a

a

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:51 pm

Milk wrote:
Okay I probably know the same english if not more than you buddy... I'm not some dumb retarded ass Pinoy that says fucking w3w every second like a retard.. And Macro all I want to say is blow it out your ass kid.. I'm not fat but you can speak for yourself as you will. And I'm not 25 but I just don't like kids on games they're annoying.

Damn, you must hate yourself and be suicidal then.

rawrkogikun wrote:

Quote :

Quote :
the same English

good day madam.

Uhm, no. If you read eflyff's ToS you'd see it's for 13+.
Back to top Go down
binhp

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 1:55 pm

http://flyfordemocracy.com/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh0acHvy3W0&feature=related
Try it guys...the only bad things is it has no v15 sets :/
Back to top Go down
Reky

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:19 pm

Screw that man democracy isn't even good.

BY THE WAY THIS DOESN'T MEAN QUIT GIOLOG OR ANYTHING!!

I'm just saying give it a try when servers are down. Razz

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 Untitled-1

Server Rates:
Full Version 15 Server
100x Experience(EXP)
20x Drop
150x Penya (x300 Penya due to server opening event)

Guild Sieges:
Date: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.
Time: 2 P.M. PST/GMT-8 (Line-up Starts)
Line-up Time: 30 Minutes
Lives: 7 lives (8 deaths)
Penya Req. to Sign Up: 1 Penya
Guild Level Req. to Sign Up: 15

Infamy Flyff Information

This private server has been up for about 5 days now, It has lots of features and is full v15. We have features such as class balancing, Increased upgrade rates, Clockworks Instance Dungeon, Skill Tweaks, Weapon Tweaks, Set Changes, Jewel Changes and Greens in the NPC. Also, new skills such as AoE Dark Illusion and AoE Holycross, and skill fixes like Jester Skill time extention and other skill changes are what makes Infamy unique and above all other servers.

Here is a link to all the changes and features of InfamyFlyff: http://forums.infamyflyff.com/showthread.php?t=79

Why should I switch?

Mainly beacuse InfamyFlyff has a better and more involved staff.

On InfamyFlyff we have a staff that wants our players to have fun and help our players to have a great experience.

How do I sign up?

Here is the current Homepage: http://infamyflyff.com/

It is currently undergoing some changes and more features will be available, such as a link to registration.

Current Registration Page: http://reg.infamyflyff.com/index.php?pg=reg

Simple and easy registration, just make a username and password and there you have it, your ingame account has been made.

Official Forums: http://forums.infamyflyff.com/

Go post and meet the staff and players of InfamyFlyff.

Back to top Go down
Energy

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Hey,
I'm new here.
I wanna be asked you : Why is the Server so long offline?

please give me some informations =)
Back to top Go down
jekt

jekt

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:32 pm

Idk but this server is down like 2day and up like 12hours lol
Back to top Go down
Milk

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 2:44 pm

LemonCaik wrote:
Milk wrote:
Okay I probably know the same english if not more than you buddy... I'm not some dumb retarded ass Pinoy that says fucking w3w every second like a retard.. And Macro all I want to say is blow it out your ass kid.. I'm not fat but you can speak for yourself as you will. And I'm not 25 but I just don't like kids on games they're annoying.

Damn, you must hate yourself and be suicidal then.

rawrkogikun wrote:

Quote :

Quote :
the same English

good day madam.

Uhm, no. If you read eflyff's ToS you'd see it's for 13+.
How the fuck does that suggest I hate myself and make me suicidal? Then that comment must mean you're retarded. Cause that makes no sense considering I'm not a kid...
Back to top Go down
Bamboozlah

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Other people don't really need to see you guys fight. Can you two use PMs. This thread is about the server's status not about all the random shit you guys are arguing about. Anyways, wth happened to the server?
Back to top Go down
ChowderX

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:35 pm

Bamboozlah wrote:
Other people don't really need to see you guys fight. Can you two use PMs. This thread is about the server's status not about all the random shit you guys are arguing about. Anyways, wth happened to the server?

One of two things. Bart either:
A) completely ignored the server, stopped caring about it, and instead used the donation money for his IRL needs, instead of using it to improve the server

OR

B) his Admin/Dev in NEED thread was taken lightly, because perhaps he saw this coming, knew he was gonna be caught up with shit irl, so needed a co-admin to keep the server up when he couldnt. Apparently the applications may not have been good enough, or just lacked entirely of what he was looking for.

The result? pretty close to perma-downtime.

I kinda hope what happened was guess B, I'd hate to think he was some kind of selfish fag who only brought up the server months ago in order to fund his needs
Back to top Go down
Milk

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:56 pm

Doesn't matter this servers dying cause Bartz is too shitty to be a PServer owner...
Back to top Go down
Reky

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:03 pm

That's why i switched to Infamy, good staff, and a dedicated server
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!   SERVER STATUS / UPDATES! - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

SERVER STATUS / UPDATES!
Page 11 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next