Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!

Go down 
+4
Macro
LaRoux
Bill
Halfway
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Halfway

Halfway

I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! Empty
PostSubject: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:21 pm

afro Hello people!! I'm new in this server.. i hope to have lots of friends in here... becuz this server is really good.. the best one out there.. have fun flyffing... hehe!! Add me as a friend or something if u guys are active.. we can do boss hunting and all that.. THX!! IGN Halfway lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000428201257
Bill

Bill

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 8:58 pm

hello halfway! welcome to the server and have fun playin it.

when server will be back add me ign: Billtheblade
Back to top Go down
LaRoux

LaRoux

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:21 pm

CAUSE IM HALFWAY GONE AND IM ON MY WAY~ AND IM FEELING FEELIN FEELIN THIS WAY~ CAUSE IM HLFWAY IN BUT DONT TAKE TOO LONG CAUSE IM HALF WAY GONE IM HALFWAY GOONNEE~ oh hi halfway<3
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:29 pm

The Joy Of Having A Dick

I'll tell you a short poem; I'll try to make it quick. The subject is quite simple: The joy of having a dick.

Penises are super things; You ladies should be jealous. An organ surrounded by sensitive skin. That's smooth and rarely hairless

It starts to grow dramatically, When you're about thirteen. Your testicles on either side; Your willy in between.

It dangles neatly down below; Soft, obedient and loyal. At the slightest hint of lust, It's ready to uncoil.

It often has a mind all of its own; It's like a wild untamed beast. It squirms and writhes and stretches out; When you expect it least.

Sometimes, yes, it misbehaves; Erecting when it shouldn't. A bumpy train ride sets it off; Just when you wish it wouldn't.

And during the summer, wearing little, sunning on the beach. The slightest sight of shaking boobs Makes it squirm just like a leech.

Handle it with love and care; For it can give great pleasure. Has it grown since last weekend? And when did you last measure?

Some people fret about its size; They give it lots of thought. Is seven inches long enough? It makes guys quite distraught.

They peek across in urinals, To compare and try to see But if another glances back at them. There's no way they can pee.

Masturbating is a sin; That's what some folk believe. But those are just old wives' tales; Cuz it really can relieve.

Without this fabulous organ, No shag would be complete. Lesbians will try their best; But must admit defeat.

It has to main bodily functions I'm sure you'll all agree. To start a whole new life and of course� daily to pee

But I think the thing that's marvellous; About that one eyed brute. Is that when its trying to procreate, It knows which fluid to shoot

And always it remains with you; Until you're old and frail. Don't take it out in public though, or you'll be thrown in jail.

And so to summarise I'd say with certainty, that every male loves his little friend But girls, no matter what we do, Please don't fold, spindle mutilate and NEVER NEVER Bend!!!

PS: Hey Halfway
Back to top Go down
Trightor

Trightor

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:31 pm

Too long to read o.o and ive like heard that before o.o
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:32 pm

LaRoux wrote:
CAUSE IM HALFWAY GONE AND IM ON MY WAY~ AND IM FEELING FEELIN FEELIN THIS WAY~ CAUSE IM HLFWAY IN BUT DONT TAKE TOO LONG CAUSE IM HALF WAY GONE IM HALFWAY GOONNEE~ oh hi halfway<3

Lesbo kiss.

Sup halfway, welcome to da server
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:42 pm

Trightor wrote:
Too long to read o.o and ive like heard that before o.o
Found in on some site
Back to top Go down
Trightor

Trightor

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Im on a boat aaand its going fast aaand..
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 pm

I got a nautical theme
Pashimina Afghan
I'm the king of the world
On a boat like Leo
If you're on the shore
Then you're sure not me-oh

Back to top Go down
Hurr♥

Hurr♥

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:33 pm

LaRoux wrote:

OMFG, i love that song. o_o Lifehouse <3

Anyway, welcome dude, enjoi playin Giolog. Smile
Back to top Go down
Seto0

Seto0

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:53 pm

I'm on a boat! Nobody can stop me cause I'm on a fucking boat!
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Seto0 wrote:
Navy can, Them fuckers travel the sea like they work for the goverment or something.
Back to top Go down
Halfway

Halfway

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:56 am

Thx for the welcome people!! HEHE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000428201257
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:00 am

xdm12 wrote:
Seto0 wrote:
Navy can, Them fuckers travel the sea like they work for the goverment or something.
and they have seamen all over their poopdeck.
Back to top Go down
LaRoux

LaRoux

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:54 pm

HurrHurr wrote:
LaRoux wrote:

OMFG, i love that song. o_o Lifehouse <3

Anyway, welcome dude, enjoi playin Giolog. Smile
ikr. teehee K IMMA PM U K? KKK.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!   I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE! Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm New!! Hope you welcome me!! EHEHE!
Page 1 of 1