HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Arrow game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
xdm12

avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : Toilet

PostSubject: Arrow game   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:25 pm

AAHHHH BRAINFREEZE

I have a little game that you can spam others.
Its called "Arrow game"

Up arrow to comment at the person above ^

Side arrow for yourself >

Down arrow for the person below v

example:

^ Needs to lay off the drugs

> Needs to lay off the drugs

v Is about to get hooked on drugs.
Back to top Go down
Macro

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 24
Location : Texas! Bcoz Everything Iz Bigger Here!

PostSubject: Re: Arrow game   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:33 pm



^ Is a virgin
Back to top Go down
xdm12

avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : Toilet

PostSubject: Re: Arrow game   Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:52 pm

^ @ your sig @brookey, you post on every thread, so shes gonna have to post on what youve posted and then you will be violating your sig.
Back to top Go down
Macro

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 24
Location : Texas! Bcoz Everything Iz Bigger Here!

PostSubject: Re: Arrow game   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:16 pm

xdm12 wrote:
^ @ your sig @brookey, you post on every thread, so shes gonna have to post on what youve posted and then you will be violating your sig.
I mean after she posts. Ye so i'm not violating my rules. This is as of August 17, 2010. Its like my own Restraining order from her
Back to top Go down
xdm12

avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : Toilet

PostSubject: Re: Arrow game   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:37 pm

oh, otay, why you guys mad at each other?
Back to top Go down
Macro

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 24
Location : Texas! Bcoz Everything Iz Bigger Here!

PostSubject: Re: Arrow game   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:49 pm

xdm12 wrote:
oh, otay, why you guys mad at each other?
remember when i said I think brooke isn't what she says she is on xat? Apparently she got mad at me and banned me from there right? So just to prove myself wrong i asked her to send me a pic of her since i sent her a pic of me. And she said "Just leave me alone" and so i did. I deleted her everywhere (MSN, Friendslist ETC). And since she clearly told me to leave her alone I decided the best way i can do that is to ignore her and not post anywhere close to where she posts. And clearly she is also mad at me bcoz i deleted her everywhere. As you can see on my siggy she rips on me =3. I can't find the thread where that all happend but you can do that yourself xD.
Back to top Go down
xdm12

avatar

Posts : 146
Join date : 2010-08-11
Age : 22
Location : Toilet

PostSubject: Re: Arrow game   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:56 pm

Macro wrote:
xdm12 wrote:
oh, otay, why you guys mad at each other?
remember when i said I think brooke isn't what she says she is on xat? Apparently she got mad at me and banned me from there right? So just to prove myself wrong i asked her to send me a pic of her since i sent her a pic of me. And she said "Just leave me alone" and so i did. I deleted her everywhere (MSN, Friendslist ETC). And since she clearly told me to leave her alone I decided the best way i can do that is to ignore her and not post anywhere close to where she posts. And clearly she is also mad at me bcoz i deleted her everywhere. As you can see on my siggy she rips on me =3. I can't find the thread where that all happend but you can do that yourself xD.

I saw, where it all happened. Well, I find this server to be odd, and i ask myself, wdf did god do to teenagers to make them so fucked up haha. Well anyway ima go to sleep, night bro.
Back to top Go down
Macro

avatar

Posts : 526
Join date : 2010-08-05
Age : 24
Location : Texas! Bcoz Everything Iz Bigger Here!

PostSubject: Re: Arrow game   Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:57 pm

xdm12 wrote:
Macro wrote:
xdm12 wrote:
oh, otay, why you guys mad at each other?
remember when i said I think brooke isn't what she says she is on xat? Apparently she got mad at me and banned me from there right? So just to prove myself wrong i asked her to send me a pic of her since i sent her a pic of me. And she said "Just leave me alone" and so i did. I deleted her everywhere (MSN, Friendslist ETC). And since she clearly told me to leave her alone I decided the best way i can do that is to ignore her and not post anywhere close to where she posts. And clearly she is also mad at me bcoz i deleted her everywhere. As you can see on my siggy she rips on me =3. I can't find the thread where that all happend but you can do that yourself xD.

I saw, where it all happened. Well, I find this server to be odd, and i ask myself, wdf did god do to teenagers to make them so fucked up haha. Well anyway ima go to sleep, night bro.
Night bra
Back to top Go down
Hurr♥

avatar

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-08-16
Age : 24
Location : sitting right next to u. :3

PostSubject: Re: Arrow game   Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:53 pm

^ likes bra's. :>
Back to top Go down
lobber

avatar

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Arrow game   Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:47 am

^ EVERYONE WHO POSTED ON THIS THREAD EXCEPT ME IS WASTING THEIR TIME :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Arrow game   

Back to top Go down
 
Arrow game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mcdonald's All American Game this Wednesday on the Score!
» GAME OF THE NIGHT: Calgary Flames at Edmonton Oilers, Friday April 10, 2009, 900 pm ET
» Anthony Rainbow's Farewell Game
» Terrel Bramwell dunking at ROPSSAA All Star game
» 1999 Silver Arrow #152

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Spam/Random-
Jump to: