Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

C.E User caught part 2

Go down 
+3
Teknology
xdm12
Drat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Drat

C.E User caught part 2 Empty
PostSubject: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:22 pm

Ban AsalBoB he's using C.E.

Link for proof:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQDAfT-W0lk
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 3:24 pm

Definately cheat engine.
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:19 pm

What did he do with CE?
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:31 pm

Teknology wrote:
What did he do with CE?
Increased move speed by like 300%. You see him teleporting because of position lag. Basically He moves so fast that the server just cuts through most of his running time. Like if he was running across the arena and you see him in the middle then all of the sudden he's on the other side. He moves fast enough that server couldn't keep up to his speed so it just shows him moving at about 50% Speed and then skips to where he stops.
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:42 pm

Really? Looks normal to me (because of this suckish laptop I'm on). Joking lol, yeah, I see he's going too fast, but, is that really a reason to ban? I mean, he's just walking faster, not necessarily hacking.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:45 pm

Teknology wrote:
Really? Looks normal to me (because of this suckish laptop I'm on). Joking lol, yeah, I see he's going too fast, but, is that really a reason to ban? I mean, he's just walking faster, not necessarily hacking.
If the Scroll of Sprint Velocity and other Cs with speed additionals that speed would be normal. But as you know they have been dissabled. So if someone does have a speed close to this one. They are probably hacking since 300% Speed is impossible to get with out Wind Cards, Cs that adds speed
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Macro wrote:
Teknology wrote:
If the Scroll of Sprint Velocity and other Cs with speed additionals that speed would be normal. But as you know they have been dissabled. So if someone does have a speed close to this one. They are probably hacking since 300% Speed is impossible to get with out Wind Cards, Cs that adds speed

I know he's hacking, but it's not a big deal to run faster, he's not harming anyone and/or get advantages over other players.
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:53 pm

Teknology wrote:
Macro wrote:
Teknology wrote:

I know he's hacking, but it's not a big deal to run faster, he's not harming anyone and/or get advantages over other players.

Hes in pvp. Nobody can actually hit him and he can sneak up on people and do a instant asal. No, thats not hurting anyone at all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:58 pm

xdm12 wrote:
Teknology wrote:
Macro wrote:
Teknology wrote:

Hes in pvp. Nobody can actually hit him and he can sneak up on people and do a instant asal. No, thats not hurting anyone at all Very Happy

So? Just keep out of the arena while he's there, or, in my case, I don't really care about dying in PvP. Neutral But yeah, ban him, whatever. He's using CE, and it's a rule not to use it.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 5:58 pm

xdm12 wrote:
Teknology wrote:
Macro wrote:
Teknology wrote:

1+
Back to top Go down
nayzguy4

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:42 am

..ok if u use those speed CS.. the others will see u still running but incredibly fast.. this is POS lagging.. which is caused by slow connection or Cheat Engine.. ok there you have it..

oh and btw.. if you're using CE.. it wont increase ur DCT.. it only increases speed factors [Movement Speed, Attack Speed] but definitely not asal speed.. so yeah u can still pwn him if you're fast enough.. and in this case.. i think its 40-60... 40% its not CE 60% yeah its CE.. Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:50 am

nayzguy4 wrote:
..ok if u use those speed CS.. the others will see u still running but incredibly fast.. this is POS lagging.. which is caused by slow connection or Cheat Engine.. ok there you have it..

oh and btw.. if you're using CE.. it wont increase ur DCT.. it only increases speed factors [Movement Speed, Attack Speed] but definitely not asal speed.. so yeah u can still pwn him if you're fast enough.. and in this case.. i think its 40-60... 40% its not CE 60% yeah its CE.. Very Happy:D:D

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:51 am

nayzguy4 wrote:

CE increases everything, including DCT. In case you didn't know CE is actually speed hack, hence the fast upgrade, movement, etc.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:59 am

nayzguy4 wrote:

I Have 60% Total Speed. That doesn't mean that i CE. CE can get like 300% Speed. At least thats what i heard
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:03 am

Macro wrote:
nayzguy4 wrote:

I Have 60% Total Speed. That doesn't mean that i CE. CE can get like 300% Speed. At least thats what i heard

300% makes the char moves extremely fast, you'll barely even see it. That guy probably increase his speed 2x his original speed, it isn't really that fast, but you're still teleporting when using CE so that's proof enough.
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 am

Mookie wrote:
Macro wrote:
nayzguy4 wrote:

300% makes the char moves extremely fast, you'll barely even see it. That guy probably increase his speed 2x his original speed, it isn't really that fast, but you're still teleporting when using CE so that's proof enough.
Ye but i didnt say he was using 300% tho. I said CE user CAN get 300%. But ya Even if they are using just 50% Speed they'll still teleport since its not normal.
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:09 am

Macro wrote:
Mookie wrote:
Macro wrote:
nayzguy4 wrote:

Ye but i didnt say he was using 300% tho. I said CE user CAN get 300%. But ya Even if they are using just 50% Speed they'll still teleport since its not normal.

Yeah I know, was just saying.
Back to top Go down
resonance

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:28 pm

CE users can, with a good computer, reach 100x normal speeds. basically from kings in azria to mammoths in under 2 seconds.

Most people just use the 2x or 5x settings as that is the most their computer will handle, and for the most part flyff can handle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: C.E User caught part 2   C.E User caught part 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

C.E User caught part 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Reports / Bugs / Feedback-
Jump to: