Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW person trying to be powerful

Go down 
+2
xdm12
JamesW00den
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JamesW00den

NEW person trying to be powerful Empty
PostSubject: NEW person trying to be powerful   NEW person trying to be powerful EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:08 pm

how to do 100k dmg per hit? just wondering cuz i have this mercenary lvl 60 and im making it a blade so i need a blade opinion. please tell me what i can do to get more then 100k hit or if i dont know how to get 100k then tell me how to get 50k. Smile
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: NEW person trying to be powerful   NEW person trying to be powerful EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 9:21 pm

Well, Your going to need +10 ulti's, +10 gear the maybe offers ADOCH=Additional Damage On Critial Hit. Your going to want 100% attack speed 100% critical. Your awakens should offer str or Adoch. Your swords should give Adoch. You should have a buff pick-up pet and a buff pet. the buff pick-up pet should offer Adoch, Str,Dex and w/e. Your buff pet should offer str. You figure out the rest im tired of typing. Good luck =D
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: NEW person trying to be powerful   NEW person trying to be powerful EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 pm

I'll make a complete guide later but here's a summed up version.

Focus everything on strength. All of your stats, pets etc. (Also get the Nox Set) with the right weapons and buffs you should be able to get 100k PvM with %100 atk speed
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: NEW person trying to be powerful   NEW person trying to be powerful EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Silverwolf114 wrote:

Focus everything on strength. All of your stats, pets etc. (Also get the Nox Set) with the right weapons and buffs you should be able to get 100k PvM with %100 atk speed

etc=Awakes,Jewels,Pierces, and more Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: NEW person trying to be powerful   NEW person trying to be powerful EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 11:03 pm

xdm12 wrote:
Silverwolf114 wrote:

etc=Awakes,Jewels,Pierces, and more Very Happy

Exactly.
Back to top Go down
Zach

PostSubject: Re: NEW person trying to be powerful   NEW person trying to be powerful EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:10 am

xdm12 wrote:
Well, Your going to need +10 ulti's, +10 gear the maybe offers ADOCH=Additional Damage On Critial Hit. Your going to want 100% attack speed 100% critical. Your awakens should offer str or Adoch. Your swords should give Adoch. You should have a buff pick-up pet and a buff pet. the buff pick-up pet should offer Adoch, Str,Dex and w/e. Your buff pet should offer str. You figure out the rest im tired of typing. Good luck =D

Your "Swords" Rofl that just ruined getting 100k+ damage
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: NEW person trying to be powerful   NEW person trying to be powerful EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:13 am

Zach wrote:
xdm12 wrote:

Your "Penis" Rofl that just ruined getting 100k+ damage

Shaddup i meant axes.
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: NEW person trying to be powerful   NEW person trying to be powerful EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:08 am

So, there's a secret weapon called... "penis"? o.o
Back to top Go down
ryan2344

ryan2344

PostSubject: Re: NEW person trying to be powerful   NEW person trying to be powerful EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:13 am

all u need is to focus on str f its going to be PvM you will hit 200k in chances and adoch adoch with str!! that will be sure!! you will get more than 200k!! promise!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW person trying to be powerful   NEW person trying to be powerful Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW person trying to be powerful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: General Talk-
Jump to: