Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Goodbye Giolog.[probably]

Go down 
+3
Silverwolf114
Macro
rawrkogikun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

Goodbye Giolog.[probably] Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 am

Ive decided to stay.. FOR A WHILE... we'll see what happens.

Last edited by rawrkogikun on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:14 am

Bye man we'll miss you. I'll probably see if I become Mod, If not IDK i guess i'll focus on school more and just play flyff for fun. Not really my usual competitive thingy but just for fun if they dont hire me. I'll miss ya.

OOHH PS: I call your BP stuff and Penya! xD
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:18 am

Lol sure mabey xD
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:16 am

Do you have an MSN or Email? We should stay in touch in-case you find a new server, we could hang out.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 2:21 am

yes of corse Razz lol i'll PM it i dont give my MSN email out in public.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:07 am

Neglectful? Not really. I tend to answer every question anyone asks me. Whether if it's in game or on the forums, I'll answer them all or as much as I possibly could. The only time that I'll never answer anything is when I'm AFK or I'm on a break. I'm the only GM on Giolog, so it's a pain in the ass I'll admit, but I'm only a normal person, so I can't be on 24/7 answering every question that needs to be answered right there and then. If it was my server, of course I'd keep my promises I make, but as you can see, it's Bart's server and he seems to be very busy I suppose. I've already listed a few people I would recommend, but I haven't spoken with Bart for 2weeks+; I haven't seen him on for a while now. I do monitor players in game though, you'll be surprised at how long my Ban list is lol and who I keep track of. Being a GM isn't just all about events and spawning yourself equips. You actually have to help players everyday no matter the circumstances. All I'm gonna tell you is, if you really want GM that bad, try to catch Bart's attention. Earn your way to GM, gain his trust, and show him that you're dedicated. Well, I don't think my English is that bad. I mean, my grammar/English seems pretty normal compared with half of the Giolog Community. GMs aren't being hired at the moment because there's barely anything for them to do in game. Most of the items are in the shops already, so if a event was hosted, there will only be a limited amount of event items. That would be boring in my opinion. That's probably why Bart's looking for Devs at the moment. Anyways, you don't have to read it if you don't want to lol. Good luck finding a new server. Ciao~
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:29 am

first off, yes Ferocious your an exception, you do your job the best you can and I and the rest of the giolog community appreciate that very much. but this message was more directed at 2bartz than anything. but well Yeah i do want to be GM, I've done everything else i can, ive tried very hard, I've PM'd 2Bartz, ive helped as many people as i can and as often as i can. I am very dedicated but im only human, my patience wears thin just like anyone elses. Like i said I could possibly stay but unless I see some changes ( not necessarily me getting GM ) But it seems very little attention is payed to the "suggestion thread" or you do pay attention you just give little to no feedback. As GM I personally would not let this happen. Also I'm perfectly aware that a GM's duty is not JUST to host events. If you've actually read my application ( which wouldn't surprise me if you didn't). You'd know that events are not my only intentions, I have forum events as well, also I mention how i would engage and interact with the other players in game! I wouldn't mind even being a forum mod or something but im tired of just being a player. And my attempts to be more than a just player have gone ignored/brushed off and unrecognized. I receive no feedback from the GM's when i personally ask them for it. I've PM'd 2Bartz asking for feedback and stuff but i got nothing in return. Im not trying to attack you guys, I've simply had enough. Im sure you all can understand my frustration. anyways I could sit here and bitch s'more but i have work tomorrow so yeah au'Revoir.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:39 am

PS I like how this was moved too the spam/Random Forum. That says alot.
Back to top Go down
Ferocious

Ferocious

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:38 am

It took me at least a month+ to get GM, well when I first started Giolog. I never made an Application 'cuz I hated making them lol. All I did was help out players with unanswered questions and soon after that I guess I was hired. I thought you were referring to me, since I'm the only GM in Giolog as of right now. You should've put Admin/Owner instead lol. As for the suggestions, I can't really do anything about it. I could talk with Bart about it, but that's as far as I can go. He actually does pay attention to the suggestions, but If he doesn't like it, he'll either lock the thread or ignore it; that's what I think lol.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:04 am

thats the thing tho. what the hell does an admin or owner do, is it not the same thing? and ive been here for 3 months... made an application, submitted it, and went back to my normal routines, helping the "Noobs" and stuff, if they're watching when people ask for penya I've givin like 20-100Mill.

I hate to sound under-educated and what not. But could you explain what an an admin/owner does exactly?
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:13 pm

rawrkogikun wrote:
But could you explain what an an admin/owner does exactly?

1. GMs manage stuff in-game and have no access to the database whatsoever and cannot restart server.
  2. Admins manage stuff outside of games working on files, editor, donations, and can restart server etc.

They're not the same.
Back to top Go down
xdm12

xdm12

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:22 pm

LOL! if Admins manage things outside the game then Bartz=Failure. He pretty much takes the donations and says fk da server. He restarts it a few times when its down after 10 hours because hes sleeping. He wont hire the devs that apply. I mean wdf kinda shit is that?

Good luck keegan you should add me on msn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Lol i got that mookie xD i was just a little confused on the " in depth "

and xdm12, german_shepards_rock@live.ca
Back to top Go down
Macro

Macro

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 3:23 pm

rawrkogikun wrote:
Lol i got that mookie xD i was just a little confused on the " in depth "

and xdm12, german_shepards_rock@live.ca
I like your old sig better. D=>
Back to top Go down
Fush

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:21 pm

2bratz is fail man he never responds pm because hes ghay =]
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Fush wrote:
2bratz is fail man he never responds pm because hes ghay =]

Let's not us the word gay to describe something you don't like.
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 1:57 am

sexual orientation has nothing to do with personality triats :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Giolog.[probably]   Goodbye Giolog.[probably] Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Giolog.[probably]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Spam/Random-
Jump to: