Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disconnections in Flaris

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
raxeth

Disconnections in Flaris Empty
PostSubject: Disconnections in Flaris   Disconnections in Flaris EmptyWed May 19, 2010 11:48 pm

I've stated this problem before in the General Talk as well as a few others which were similar, but this is to make it official in this section.

Anytime I'm in Flaris whether I make a new char or transport there via Azria ticket I get disconnected. When I'm in Azria there is no problem and I'm stuck there since I cannot blink elsewhere. I thought the problem was due to a recent patch that I've been hearing about the Antihack, therefore I thought after the servers were back up the problem would be solved. Unfortunately after almost 7hrs later I still get the same problem. It happens on both of my computers and I still see other players in Flaris who aren't having this problem since they are still there and chatting. I doubt the problem is with my computer, but I have no idea what's causing this problem so I can't say my computer is to blame.

Could I get a GM or Admin to respond for this recent bug please Question

Thank you
cheers
Back to top Go down
zentre12345

PostSubject: Re: Disconnections in Flaris   Disconnections in Flaris EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:07 am

to fix it delete world server from your flyff folder and extract v15gio7 in your flyff folder again i just did it and worked
Back to top Go down
raxeth

PostSubject: Re: Disconnections in Flaris   Disconnections in Flaris EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:24 am

Ok thanks, I'll try tomorrow since it's late here. Hopefully the problem would be fixed by itself and I won't have to do anything =D
Back to top Go down
raxeth

PostSubject: Re: Disconnections in Flaris   Disconnections in Flaris EmptyFri May 21, 2010 12:28 am

Well when I had the chance to relog today, the problem went away, but just a few hours ago I'm getting the problem again...has to be something on the server that's causing this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disconnections in Flaris   Disconnections in Flaris Empty

Back to top Go down

Disconnections in Flaris
Page 1 of 1