Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)

Go down 
+4
Reneil1206
Yufi
Teknology
rawrkogikun
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

(¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) Empty
PostSubject: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:32 am

(¯`·._)RKK Signature Shop(¯`·._)

*Free

Well since everyone seems to be doing it these days, It seems like fun so i figured I'd Open my own Siggy shop Very Happy! I have a lot of different styles such as animated, Transitional, etc.

I'm not going to sit here and pretend I'm and expert because I'm not. I just have a good eye for graphic design and have a knack on how to make things "Look Good."

Tools Used:
-Gimp
-lunapic
-Picnik

So below are some of my work's examples, if you see any style in particular you like and want me to make one, here are the things i require:
-A base/background image [You may Google "Abstract backgrounds(or wallpapers)" or if its flyff related " Flyff Wallpapers"]
-Any "Entities" you wish to have in the picture ( Favorite anime character, or your flyff character etc. )
-Preferred colors ( i can edit )
-Preferred text styles/fonts.

*additional Notes:
I will not "Download" any specialty fonts, programs etc. its just useless "junk" I will probably only use once.

Here some Examples ^^!

(¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) Bladebannerwooalt

(¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) Bladebannerwoo

(¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) Lunapic1281340844374612

(¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) Lunapic1279869813179672

(¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) Lunapic1280904714685842

(¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) Lunapic127983947786988
^^^^(the giolog banner I made)^^^^^

Last edited by rawrkogikun on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:48 am

Well, let's put you to the test ^^ Make me a Sonic sig, any bg you want in blue, the same Sonic I have on this sig and with the Sonic font you can download at: http://sonicenterprises.150m.com/sonicfonts.html . I want the Sonic Title Font - The classic all-around Sonic font (5th font).
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:52 am

Okkaayyy, We already have a problem.

I cannot cut out that sonic because theres text blocking like 10% of his head. Thats going to look RETARDED. ( Give me the image URL plz )

Another Problem: I'm not going to pollute my computer with useless fonts I will only use once. ( Sorry i should have mentioned that in the post. My fault)
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 9:59 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
Okkaayyy, We already have a problem.

I cannot cut out that sonic because theres text blocking like 10% of his head. Thats going to look RETARDED. ( Give me the image URL plz )

Another Problem: I'm not going to pollute my computer with useless fonts I will only use once. ( Sorry i should have mentioned that in the post. My fault)

@ first problem: Google Sonic on Images? It will be there for sure.

@ second problem: Use the font for the sig and delete it after it's done? If you don't wanna do that, wait for me to search for a font I want from the default ones.

Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:00 am

Buddy, I promis i'll make it look good. I know how to match Fonts with the style. Soo dont worry about it.
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:05 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
Buddy, I promis i'll make it look good. I know how to match Fonts with the style. Soo dont worry about it.

Okay. Anyways, I picked a font, it's called Neuropol, if you don't have it or don't think it will match the rest don't use it. Well, thanks! ^^

P.S. Type my username on the sig (I forgot to say that Razz).
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:31 am

Congratz!

Click here to see your new siggy!
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:37 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
Congratz!

Click here to see your new siggy!

Wow, that's really good! Thanks a lot ^^

P.S. What's your IGN? I wanna add you Wink
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:39 am

Haha Im glad you like it, It was actually very simple to make. Uhhhm, I dont really play in game anymore so theres really no point, but In game my ING's are

Bakugami - Bp (main)
Sorakami - Ranger (secondary)
Back to top Go down
Yufi

Yufi

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:45 am

rawrkogikun, make me siggy... any cute designs you like for me? Very Happy thnx

cheers
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:46 am

Quote :
here are the things i require:
-A base/background image [You may Google "Abstract backgrounds(or wallpapers)" or if its flyff related " Flyff Wallpapers"]
-Any "Entities" you wish to have in the picture ( Favorite anime character, or your flyff character etc. )
-Preferred colors ( i can edit )
-Preferred text styles/fonts.

@yufi If your english is bad, Put that into a translator.
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:57 am

rawrkogikun wrote:
Haha Im glad you like it, It was actually very simple to make. Uhhhm, I dont really play in game anymore so theres really no point, but In game my ING's are

Bakugami - Bp (main)
Sorakami - Ranger (secondary)

You would if you got accepted as a GM, right? Because GMs have to go in game sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Reneil1206

Reneil1206

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 11:50 am

(¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) Fa212
make me a sig using that.............
plsssss.
change the background color and put a thin frame then put my name of course Reneil1206:) a good front of my name plx... XD
or just any designs u can put....just i want to see my name and the three. bubbles is cute Smile the one who looks fat cuz of her dress.
iblis-pink and blue hat looks sexy...
shade-black hat looks fierce
bubbles-orange hat looks nice calm and kind
Back to top Go down
Yufi

Yufi

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:37 pm

oh,,, sorry...ahm try this one. Razz
(¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) Euphem10
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:52 am

sure i can do that, but that picture reneil is WAYYY tooo much. But i can try..
Back to top Go down
Yufi

Yufi

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:12 am

thnx... ^^,

ill wait Laughing
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:16 am

of corse, i'll get right on it
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 2:30 am

Here you go Yufi!!! Hope you like it Smile

For your siggy click ----> here Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Yufi

Yufi

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:24 am

WOW!..... thnx rawkogikun <3 i like it Razz
Back to top Go down
skybeater

skybeater

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 9:37 am

Hey rawr, save your sigs in .png if you don't want white borders. Yufi's sig was really easy to make, but it look's nice^^. I never use pic's with background, it's much harder, but it look's cool^^

PS: I don't say that I'm better than you, but if you need something just pm me^^
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 11:33 am

@skybeater Thank you for the amazing tip! I was wondering how to get rid of that, I even tried to cut it out using a "scissor" tool but it didn't work.

but like my main page says, "Im not an expert."

and I will be sure to do that thank you. ^w^;
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Reneil your signature is ready!

Click here for your siggy! Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
skybeater

skybeater

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Oh and something else, or it don't works, right clik on your Layer and then "add alpha chanel".
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 10:20 pm

-.- You and your loving to make sigs xD You use gimp try Photoshop one day there are free versions on youtube you know I love them all Razz btw what is the size of it like 200x200?
Back to top Go down
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:39 am

200x200 would be a square, mine are normally

700x200

703x163

500x120

etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)   (¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯) Empty

Back to top Go down

(¯`·._.·[RKK Signature Shop(Free)]·._.·´¯)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next