Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keegan's (RKK) Forum Moderator [Application]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rawrkogikun

rawrkogikun

Keegan's (RKK) Forum Moderator [Application] Empty
PostSubject: Keegan's (RKK) Forum Moderator [Application]   Keegan's (RKK) Forum Moderator [Application] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:24 am

Like a Star @ heaven RKK Forum Moderator Application Like a Star @ heaven
*I have now officially applied for all possible position (Besides Developer) forum mod is probably the most suiting for me because I basically act as one anyways, so here goes.

Name: Keegan (vaan)

Languages Spoken: English/French

Time-Zone: Central Time

Whats your experience as a forum moderator?: Well I've never been "hired" as an official forum mod but I've always acted as a forum mod ( as anyone that reads my posts knows ). I've been using forums for 3 years so i guess that gets me some sort of credibility. But other than what has been said to sum it up: I know how to be a forum mod but no I have never been a forum mod.

Why should you be chosen as a forum mod?: Well to be honest I think it would be a wise decision on the communities part. I have a great attitude/temper, I'm defiantly an expert at most things flyff related and in general i just love to help people. I answer as many questions as possible( Unless they've already been answered with adequate information). I like to intervene and can resolve conflicts quickly and efficiently. I think im the whole package for a forum mod in all honesty.

What attributes/characteristics do you have that will assist you in this position?:
- Friendly
- Intelligible
- optimistic
- helpful
- knowledgeable
- Respectful
- Honest
- Typically un-biased

What Skills/abilities do you have that will assist you in this position?:

- Large vocabulary
- Bi-lingual
- The ability to effectively peer mediate.
- peace keeping
- debate solving
- fast typer ( for quicker responses )
- patience
- The ability to influence large quantities of people.
- I'm a human encyclopedia/dictionary
- I'm good at explaining things.
- The ability to see several points of view
- Good and effective judgmental skills
- The ability to reject peer pressure

What Classes/Courses/Clubs have you taken or are currently enrolled in that will assist you in this position?
:
- I take psychology in school, therefore I know my way with people and how to get inside their heads. [ 1 year - present]
- I was part of a "Cyber-Bulling Awareness" group/club at my school organized by the school librarian [ 2 years ]
- Print-communications, Typing skills etc. [1 year]

If your hired as FM, what will be un-tolerated?:
Well I'm a rather lenient person but there are a few things,
Sexual/Mental harassment, Bulling/hazing, Inappropriate language/Forum Names, etc.

( this is copied from my GM application but I was hoping if i got the okay from the GM that i could host these )
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FORUM EVENTS!!!

Like a Star @ heaven {Screen Shot of The Week: Well the name basically explains it all, It will be hosted every Friday, and you submit screen shots of your epicness and I'll brows through them and choose which one will be "Screen Shot of the week" keep in mind that this

Like a Star @ heaven{GFNTM (Giolog Flyff's Next Top Model): Simple but fun to most of the girls out there. Just take some really "Fashionable pictures" Make it look good! Edit it with your favorite photo editing software and submit, Me, and possibly the other GM's will go through them and Choose who wins Wink ( Will be hosted every 2 weeks approx.)

Like a Star @ heaven{Guild Monthly Picks: I will simply Feature a guild once a month more then likely one that isn't doing AS well as the others.

Like a Star @ heaven{Grammar Nazi I create a story with X amount of mistakes, The person who finds the most mistakes wins ^^ simple as that.

Like a Star @ heaven{Who's That Masquerpet?!: If you used to watch Pokemon(or still do) Your probably familiar with "who's that Pokemon" well this is the Flyff version of that with some twists. There will be a zoomed in picture of a masquerpet( the technical term for a monster in flyff) you have to guess it on occasion i will be very picky between if its a Small, normal Or captain because some of the masquerpets have different appearances upon rank.

Like a Star @ heaven{Paint-a-Palooza: (The name is absolutely retarded i know!) Draw me a picture using the basic paint program on your computer this is simply an art contest BUT i don't want a 5 minute drawing that looks like a camel when its really paris hilton

Like a Star @ heaven{Story Time: This one will be a personal favorite because i LOVE to read. Write me a story with as many words as you want. Put some thought into it. BUT I will have a list of words that you will have to include into the story. Also a general topic will be assigned!

***END OF FORUM EVENT LIST*****
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well IMO this is a forum mod application It doesn't need to be as elaborated and complex as a GM or Admin application, but you have all the information you all need to make a decision.

But if you have any further questions don't be shy to PM me or reply to this thread.

Thank you all for your time Smile!

Best Regards,
Keegan

Last edited by rawrkogikun on Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : yellow hurts the eyes.)
Back to top Go down
Silverwolf114

Silverwolf114

PostSubject: Re: Keegan's (RKK) Forum Moderator [Application]   Keegan's (RKK) Forum Moderator [Application] EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:33 am

Nice app, I like it. Could really use a Mod around here.
Back to top Go down
~*MizzSarah*~

~*MizzSarah*~

PostSubject: Re: Keegan's (RKK) Forum Moderator [Application]   Keegan's (RKK) Forum Moderator [Application] EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Officially made an application for everything, I hope you get one of the places. Good luck to you Keegan, I give a vote. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keegan's (RKK) Forum Moderator [Application]   Keegan's (RKK) Forum Moderator [Application] Empty

Back to top Go down

Keegan's (RKK) Forum Moderator [Application]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Staff Application :: Chatbox/Forum Moderator Application-
Jump to: