Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Having troubles with logging in, getting stuck in Server Selection

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlach

Having troubles with logging in, getting stuck in Server Selection Empty
PostSubject: Having troubles with logging in, getting stuck in Server Selection   Having troubles with logging in, getting stuck in Server Selection EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 5:40 pm

Hey.

Well, the title of this post says it all. I am incapable of getting past the server selection screen when attempting to log in.
I don't know if this is a common problem, or if there is some kind of "fix" to it, but so far I've not seen one.

One forum post here seemed to have a similar problem, not being able to get past Server selection, but then the server was actually down.

This problem occured for the first time a few days ago, and hasn't changed yet.
so my question is, Is the server actually down without saying so, and then being down constantly for the last few days, or am I just not able to contact the server?
I have tried shutting off my firewall, and allowing all programs associated with Flyff and Giolog, but alas, it's been without any luck.

A reply would be much appreciated, either it being help or just telling me if something's going on, alternatively if there's not much I can do about it ( I would prefer if it wouldn't be the latter =P )

Much obliged

Arlach
Back to top Go down
Mookie

Mookie

PostSubject: Re: Having troubles with logging in, getting stuck in Server Selection   Having troubles with logging in, getting stuck in Server Selection EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:00 pm

It's down atm.
Back to top Go down
Teknology

Teknology

PostSubject: Re: Having troubles with logging in, getting stuck in Server Selection   Having troubles with logging in, getting stuck in Server Selection EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Arlach wrote:
Hey.

Well, the title of this post says it all. I am incapable of getting past the server selection screen when attempting to log in.
I don't know if this is a common problem, or if there is some kind of "fix" to it, but so far I've not seen one.

One forum post here seemed to have a similar problem, not being able to get past Server selection, but then the server was actually down.

This problem occured for the first time a few days ago, and hasn't changed yet.
so my question is, Is the server actually down without saying so, and then being down constantly for the last few days, or am I just not able to contact the server?
I have tried shutting off my firewall, and allowing all programs associated with Flyff and Giolog, but alas, it's been without any luck.

A reply would be much appreciated, either it being help or just telling me if something's going on, alternatively if there's not much I can do about it ( I would prefer if it wouldn't be the latter =P )

Much obliged

Arlach
The server's down, it's not you, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having troubles with logging in, getting stuck in Server Selection   Having troubles with logging in, getting stuck in Server Selection Empty

Back to top Go down

Having troubles with logging in, getting stuck in Server Selection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Help and Support :: Reports / Bugs / Feedback-
Jump to: